News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

VigLink

Started by lurkalot, December 12, 2010, 06:05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarcell

I think this mod as been abandoned....

Tony Reid

Quote from: smartmouse on June 01, 2011, 06:31:25 PM
The same here. How to fix it?

What version of SMF do you have?
Tony Reid

Apllicmz

Yes
when update dont forget portuguese.xml
Thank you

Tony Reid

Tony Reid

smartmouse

Tony Reid

Have you both checked the directory permissions on the temp sub directory which is below the packages directory? if its not there - create one and try again.
Tony Reid

smartmouse

Quote from: Tony Reid on June 03, 2011, 04:00:26 PM
Have you both checked the directory permissions on the temp sub directory which is below the packages directory? if its not there - create one and try again.

It's not a problem related to permissions.
I solved it extracting the package archive to a folder on my desktop and then i have zipped it again excluding "__MACOSX" folder. What is it?

PLAYBOY

Tony Reid

I guess the MacOSX folder is included as I zipped it up on my Macbook.

I'll zip it again on my windows box when I get home and reupload.

Thanks,
Tony

Playboy - 1.1.13 is not supported.
Tony Reid

jrstark

What exactly does this mod do?  Isn't putting the VigLink code in the footer enough?  It says the manual instructions can't be parsed, I tried several versions.

lttldvl

Are there any plans on updating this to work with version 2.0 stable?

Im not keen on installing it until a fully working version is available.

Tony Reid

I'm going to be reworking this on Friday night (uk time).

Tony Reid

stuart241

I can't even install it. I keep getting a package upload error, and then when i try upload it manually there are no settings for it in the admin area.

Tony Reid

I've just uploaded a fixed version.
Tony Reid

stuart241

Ah brilliant it works now. One question though, where are the settings for the mod so I can put my viglink API key in?

Edit. Ah nevermind I found it. I must've looked at it many times without noticing!

Xarcell

Quote from: stuart241 on August 12, 2011, 05:23:45 PM
Ah brilliant it works now. One question though, where are the settings for the mod so I can put my viglink API key in?

Edit. Ah nevermind I found it. I must've looked at it many times without noticing!

Can you please share with everyone where you found it, I cannot find it either.

Xarcell

NVM, I found it under features & options.

mxcape21

This mod fails the test on the Viglink website to see if its working, I see the activate and api key settings in features & options but how can you tell if its working, does it always fail the Viglink website test?
And yes i did activate it and paste in the API key, but I see no evidence of it working.... O:)
The only thing I can presume, since I know I'm not crazy (certifiably at least), is that everybody else is until they prove otherwise! 8)
http://techraffle.com/forum/index.php

Tony Reid

Viewing the source of your page - it doesn't look like you have added your api key? it needs that to pass the test.

When you do the test, you need to make sure you include the full url and index.php at the end - for some reason.

Tony Reid

Tony Reid

I've just retested this and it works.

When you put in your api key - did you hit the save button? bottom right?
Tony Reid

Advertisement: