News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Anti Spam: KeyCAPTCHA

Started by KeyCAPTCHA, December 14, 2010, 01:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyboard

I really would like to install this program....But I keep on getting an error during the install

30.   Execute Modification   ./Themes/default/Register.template.php   Test failed

Can I just go ahead and install?
Слaва
Украинi

margarett

No, you can't. I mean, you can but then the mod will not deploy the necessary changes and, most likely, no one would be able to register...

Best bet: attach the mentioned file so that we can see what might be wrong. It's for sure some incompatibility with other mod you have...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Tokzu

I have a problem with KeyCHAPTCHA not been displayed in Chrome. In Forefox and IE works fine but in Chrome not. ???

SMF 2.0.9
http://www.kaero-webs.com
"I don't need a knight in a shinny armor, I need a angel in a trench coat"

My mods:

TonyG

I have SMF v2.0.9 and the latest KeyCAPTCHA for SMF, v2.10.
The mod page says the latest version is v2.8.

The mod page says it protects "New post by users who have less that speVified count of posts"

Note typo there and in a similar line below that.

But where is that "specified count of posts?"
In short, how can we eliminate the captcha for all members, even new ones? We're moderating memberships, have a password on registration, and require activation, so I think it's pretty well locked-down against registration bots, and therefore I don't think we need it for any logged-in users.

Thanks!

KeyCAPTCHA

Hi TonyG!
Quote from: TonyG on December 27, 2014, 03:24:41 PM
I have SMF v2.0.9 and the latest KeyCAPTCHA for SMF, v2.10.
The mod page says the latest version is v2.8.
The mod page says it protects "New post by users who have less that speVified count of posts"
Fixed) Thank you!
But where is that "specified count of posts?"
It's a settings in Configuration>Security and moderation>Anti-spam:Post count under which users must pass verification to make a post
If all your users is manually moderated you can set this value to 0

Spidar1

Hello

I hope this is the right place

I"m trying to sign up on the hxxp:keycaptcha.com [nonactive] website in order to get a private key but i keep getting there the message "The solution of task you submitted was incorrect." even that I have solved them correctly

I tried it from a number of browsers on different operating systems

Ruriko

I installed this mod and the keycaptcha is invisible on my registration page. You can see it live here http://www.lovelyanime.com/forum/index.php?action=register
Can anyone help me fix?

Advertisement: