Add a copyright

Started by agent51, January 09, 2011, 02:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent51

Im using SMF2 RC4 and I would like to add my copyright.
I have custom copyright installed and it works great with core template. It doesnt work with Dziner themes.
Could someone show me where I can add my copyright please?

Thanks

Masterd

If you still want to use that mod, ask Dziner Studio for support.

agent51

I feel sure someone here knows how.

Bigguy

Why can you not ask Dziner Studio. ??? They are his themes after all. :)

agent51

hadesflames

Here's a mod I whipped up. I recommend you try it. It adds a custom copyright (you can specify in the admin settings for it whether to enable/disable and what the copyright should be) You are also able to use html in it for links and what not.

The special thing about this one, unlike the one you're using now, is that it should work in any theme.

EDIT:

For anyone that might stumble upon this post in the future, this mod only works with SMF 2.0 RC4 and higher.

Bigguy

Might try that out myself. :) Thank you.

tumbleweed

Quote from: hadesflames on January 09, 2011, 05:35:37 PM
Here's a mod I whipped up. I recommend you try it. It adds a custom copyright (you can specify in the admin settings for it whether to enable/disable and what the copyright should be) You are also able to use html in it for links and what not.

The special thing about this one, unlike the one you're using now, is that it should work in any theme.

EDIT:

For anyone that might stumble upon this post in the future, this mod only works with SMF 2.0 RC4 and higher.

those mods listed in your sig they all say
"This is an outdated mod that is no longer supported by its author. Use at your own risk"
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=profile;u=109619

Are you going to be able to update them?
G.C. SOLUTIONS - Hosting Quality Sites Since 2006. Experience Your Forums On A Whole New Level
Elastic Sites Stress Fast CPU/Ram Upgrades- More Info Here.
Reviews By SMF Forum Owners - Read Our Rev

hadesflames

I put them that way for a reason ;)

agent51

Thanks  hadesflames!
That worked great!
I really appriciate the help hadesflames.

hadesflames

No problem =]

I'll mark this as solved.

Advertisement: