News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Ignore User Button

Started by live627, December 15, 2009, 07:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samborabora

I know I'm years late to the party, but if I may quote myself from a a post earlier today:

Sorry for the necrobump, but I've just installed the Ignore User Button on RC 2.0.5, and I'm just trying to fiddle with the code to make it appear on the profile. The problem is it has a few ways of checking if the current post is not by the author, and this appears to be throwing it off if I just cut and paste the code from Display.template into Profile.template. I also had a look at the include php file and the Sources file, and everything appears to be really simple, but I'm not quite sure how to adjust it to display on the profile page?

What kind of work would be required to place an ignore link on the profile page?

live627

Just adding a HTML link to the profile template.

samborabora

Quote from: live627 on July 09, 2014, 08:35:03 PM

Okay, this works:

<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=ignoreuser;u=', $context['id_member'], '">Ignore User</a>

But, I'd like it to say 'Unignore' on the profile page like it does on the posts, whats the easiest check for this?

samborabora

Quote from: live627 on July 09, 2014, 08:35:03 PM

Is there a way to check if the user already is on ignore, and to change the link to unignore if so?

Advertisement: