News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

FreshLooks - MultiColor

Started by Ricky., October 01, 2011, 05:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Rock Lee-

Keep in mind I have some things move and usually does not work at all without having to move others that interfere. With some tests note to not having enough space jumps the line and that's why you appear in the way you show in the capture. I see if I can put some time on the pc and edit the file again to try to leave it as you wish. Also guide me with the original theme and being orange, I do not know what kind of changes you can have so try to touch it as little as possible.

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

-Rock Lee-

@cuongvtttI do not know how much it affects but I tried to keep the changes to a minimum so as not to break your site. But try this new index.template.php and I need to edit your index.css in 2 parts. You have to do the following:
Quote.normaltext
{
   float:right;
   font-size: 1em;
   height:30px; You have to delete this line.
   padding-left: 40px;
    padding-right: 50px;
   background:url(../images/theme/search-bg.png) no-repeat; You have to delete this line.
   line-height: 1.2em;
}

With that I should leave it approximately as you want, although the theme of the avatar I can not adapt, I do not know why... :-[ sorry!

Regards!

cuongvttt

Hello bro Rock Lee,

Thank you so much for your big help anyway.

I uploaded two files on here.

If you have free time please take a look.

Thank you so much bro Rock Lee.

cuongvttt

Hello bro Rock Lee,

It looks cool now but I would like to move up the information of user to the right of its avatar after logged in, so that I'll have a small header.

I uploaded two images in here, please take a look bro.

Thank you so much and have a good day, bro Rock Lee

-Rock Lee-

I will try to modify it seems to inherit certain values and I can not do what you want. I will try to achieve it in a simple way where possible, I hope I can have enough time to try some things.

Regards!

cuongvttt

Hello bro Rock Lee,

Please don't waste time, I changed my mind and now I'm using South Theme.

I have used the FreshLook theme for a long time but now I have to change it because it could no longer supported on.

Thank you bro so much and have a good day,

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: cuongvttt on December 23, 2018, 11:57:47 PM
Hello bro Rock Lee,

Please don't waste time, I changed my mind and now I'm using South Theme.

I have used the FreshLook theme for a long time but now I have to change it because it could no longer supported on.

Thank you bro so much and have a good day,

It's fine as long as you feel comfortable with the theme Anything if you need help around here I'll keep rolling ;)

Regards!

johnsonbrown

Amazing theme and color collection. Keep up!

Advertisement: