News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Simple Audio Video Embedder

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, August 09, 2010, 10:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pecado

is it possible to add handler for imgur albums, like
https://imgur.com/a/2wnzILh [nofollow]
to convert them into a imgur gallery, using for example code snippet described here?
https://help.imgur.com/hc/en-us/articles/211273743-Embed-Unit [nofollow]

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

vbgamer45

Update!
+Added support for imgur albums
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

pecado

Sono

Allow a feedback from me:

I have installed this mod recently to support embedding of social media on my site after many years. But social media embedding is a source of constant confusion since then. Most links are not suitable for the mod. In many cases, if I copy the link from the browser's address bar they are not recognised by the mod. However this is how an everyday user would like to use this. Instead, in many cases, for example on Facebook, you need to go and try to find the Copy Link option in one of the menus. However many times that option is missing, and then you need to get the correct link from the Embed option, correcting the link yourself to remove the tags. It is way too much complicated for the everyday user, very inconvenient.

Please, if you can, try to update this mod in the future to support simple copy paste from the address bar for social media. I think the main problem you should recognise when developing this mod is that not every user is a coder. Most of them are not. Thanks!

Kindred

It's not that easy.

In order to properly embed content from social media sites, the poster needs to have the correct shareable link. Just pasting the url from thr browser bar is almost never the right way to share content -- and most users of social media sites know this by now...
On the programmatic side of things,  the embed url MUST be a recognizable,  consistent format --- and pasted URLs (not the shareable links) are frequently NOT consistent,  nor do the sites allow developers to pull content from those links - the social sites themselves want the specific shareable links to be used
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

ReyAlmeja

Hi!

How can I make posts and have the SendVid player appear in my posts?

I already installed the MOD. I want to know:
How to publish in the forum and what link or code to paste in the publication box so that when I post it it appears correctly?

When I paste the link into the publishing box, only the link appears, not the player.

In the screenshot that I publish here, the three links that appear as a result of the video hosting where I uploaded the clip are shown, when you paste them that is the preview

I appreciate your kind responses, it is the first time I have used this MOD, but I am interested in placing it in my Forum.

Greetings from Mexico
"Aprendiz del sexo y de php"...

Steve

If I recall correctly, videos won't display when you preview your post. You have to actually make the post. Plus the second one needs to be in html tags.

If S.A.V.E. doesn't support that site, then none of the videos will show. Check the settings in the ACP.
DO NOT pm me for support!

vbgamer45

Update

+Fixed support for sendvid.com with https
!Fixed a few other video sites that had wrong regex

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ReyAlmeja

Quote from: Steve on March 08, 2024, 08:43:48 AMIf I recall correctly, videos won't display when you preview your post. You have to actually make the post. Plus the second one needs to be in html tags.

If S.A.V.E. doesn't support that site, then none of the videos will show. Check the settings in the ACP.

Thanks for the response Steve.

I made the publication, but when I post directly without the preview, the links and the
Video player does not appear.

The Sendvid website does have support with this MOD.

I want to know it
What to put in the publication box so that the video players appear when posting the topic or response?

:o

Greetings from Mexico  8)

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

ReyAlmeja

Thanks for responding vbgamer45

I had MOD version 7.0.4 installed on my SMF and I updated to version 7.0.5 and with this the MOD Now Worked!

When I publish the links, the Video Player appears correctly in this case from Sendvid Hosting.

Once again I appreciate your enormous support.

Greetings from Mexico! 8)

vbgamer45

Glad that update solved the issue

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Panoulis64

I leave the Greek translation, if you want it.

<?php
/*
Simple Audio Video Embeder
Version 6.0
by:vbgamer45
https://www.smfhacks.com

License Information:
Links to http://www.smfhacks.com must remain unless
branding free option is purchased.
*/

// Latest Version:
$txt['mediapro_txt_latestversion'] = 'Τελευταία έκδοση:';
$txt['mediapro_txt_yourversion'] = 'Η έκδοσή σας:';
$txt['mediapro_txt_version_outofdate'] = 'Η έκδοση Simple Audio Video Embedder δεν είναι ενημερωμένη!<br /><a href=\"http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2681\" target=\"_blank\">Κάντε λήψη της πιο πρόσφατης έκδοσης τώρα!</a>';

$txt['mediapro_txt_settings'] = 'Ρυθμίσεις';
$txt['mediapro_txt_default_width'] = 'Προεπιλεγμένο πλάτος προγράμματος αναπαραγωγής βίντεο:';
$txt['mediapro_txt_default_height'] = 'Προεπιλεγμένο ύψος προγράμματος αναπαραγωγής βίντεο:';
$txt['mediapro_txt_default_info'] = 'Χρησιμοποιήστε το 0 για να διατηρίσετε τις προεπιλογές του προγράμματος αναπαραγωγής πολυμέσων';

$txt['mediapro_txt_checkall'] = 'Ελεγξε τα όλα';

$txt['mediapro_megauploadtometoday'] = 'MegaUpload/KimDotcom';
$txt['mediapro_megauploadsong'] = 'MegaUpload Song';
$txt['mediapro_megamegatribute'] = 'Αφιέρωμα στο Mega Upload';
$txt['mediapro_dedication'] = 'Αφιερωμένο στο Mega Upload και ο Kim DotCom ήταν υπέροχος όσο κράτησε και έζησε καλά.';
$txt['mediapro_megamegacopterandfire']  = 'New Zealand Fireworks 2011';
$txt['mediapro_megaracer']  = 'MegaRacer #1 Kills MW3';

$txt['mediapro_txt_copyright'] = 'Πνευματική ιδιοκτησία';
$txt['mediapro_txt_copyrightremoval'] = 'Αφαίρεση πνευματικών δικαιωμάτων';
$txt['mediapro_txt_copyrightkey'] = 'Κλειδί πνευματικών δικαιωμάτων';
$txt['mediapro_txt_ordercopyright'] = 'Παραγγελία αφαίρεσης πνευματικών δικαιωμάτων';

$txt['mediapro_txt_copyremovalnote'] = 'Η κατάργηση πνευματικών δικαιωμάτων καταργεί τη γραμμή πνευματικών δικαιωμάτων "Simple Audio Video Embedder"';

$txt['mediapro_disablesig'] = 'Απενεργοποίηση ενσωμάτωσης υπογραφών';
$txt['mediapro_disablemobile'] = 'Απενεργοποίηση ενσωμάτωσης σε κινητές συσκευές';

$txt['mediapro_customembed']  ='Θέλετε να προσθέσετε έναν άλλο ιστότοπο; Μπορούμε να κάνουμε προσαρμοσμένη εργασία με 15 $ ανά τοποθεσία ενσωμάτωσης. <a href="https://www.smfhacks.com/index.php?action=contact" target="_blank">Επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας εδώ για λεπτομέρειες.</a>';

$txt['mediapro_usecustomdiv'] = 'Χρησιμοποιήστε το Custom Div για ενσωματώσεις';
$txt['mediapro_divclassname'] = 'Ονομα τάξης: ';

$txt['mediapro_showlink'] = 'Εμφάνιση αρχικού συνδέσμου ενσωμάτωσης μετά την ενσωμάτωση ';
$txt['mediapro_max_embeds'] = 'Μέγιστος αριθμός ενσωματώσεων προς εμφάνιση ανά φόρτωση σελίδας';
$txt['mediapro_enablemediaattach'] = 'Ενεργοποιήστε τα συνημμένα πολυμέσων ώστε να παίζουν';

?>

ReyAlmeja

Quote from: Panoulis64 on March 11, 2024, 06:42:59 AMI leave the Greek translation, if you want it.

I hope someone has the translation of the MOD into Spanish.

Greetings from Mexico!

8)

vbgamer45

Here is one from chatgpt not sure how good

// Última versión:
$txt['mediapro_txt_latestversion'] = 'Última versión: ';
$txt['mediapro_txt_yourversion'] = 'Tu versión: ';
$txt['mediapro_txt_version_outofdate'] = '¡Tu versión de Simple Audio Video Embedder no está actualizada!<br /><a href=\"http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2681\" target=\"_blank\">¡Descarga la última versión ahora!</a>';

$txt['mediapro_txt_settings'] = 'Configuraciones';
$txt['mediapro_txt_default_width'] = 'Ancho predeterminado del reproductor de video:';
$txt['mediapro_txt_default_height'] = 'Altura predeterminada del reproductor de video:';
$txt['mediapro_txt_default_info'] = 'Usa 0 para usar los valores predeterminados del reproductor de medios';

$txt['mediapro_txt_checkall'] = 'Seleccionar todo';

$txt['mediapro_megauploadtometoday'] = 'MegaUpload/KimDotcom';
$txt['mediapro_megauploadsong'] = 'Canción de MegaUpload';
$txt['mediapro_megamegatribute'] = 'Tributo a MegaUpload';
$txt['mediapro_dedication'] = 'Dedicado a MegaUpload y Kim DotCom fue genial mientras duró y vivió bien.';
$txt['mediapro_megamegacopterandfire']  = 'Fuegos artificiales de Nueva Zelanda 2011';
$txt['mediapro_megaracer']  = 'MegaRacer #1 Kills MW3';

$txt['mediapro_txt_copyright'] = 'Derechos de autor';
$txt['mediapro_txt_copyrightremoval'] = 'Eliminación de derechos de autor';
$txt['mediapro_txt_copyrightkey'] = 'Clave de derechos de autor';
$txt['mediapro_txt_ordercopyright'] = 'Ordenar la eliminación de derechos de autor';

$txt['mediapro_txt_copyremovalnote'] = 'La eliminación de los derechos de autor elimina la línea de derechos de autor "Simple Audio Video Embedder"';

$txt['mediapro_disablesig'] = 'Deshabilitar la incrustación de firmas';
$txt['mediapro_disablemobile'] = 'Deshabilitar la incrustación en dispositivos móviles';

$txt['mediapro_customembed']  = '¿Quieres agregar otro sitio? Podemos hacer trabajos personalizados a $15 por sitio incrustado. <a href="https://www.smfhacks.com/index.php?action=contact" target="_blank">Contáctenos aquí para detalles.</a>';

$txt['mediapro_usecustomdiv'] = 'Usar Div personalizado para incrustaciones';
$txt['mediapro_divclassname'] = 'Nombre de clase: ';

$txt['mediapro_showlink'] = 'Mostrar enlace original de la incrustación después de incrustar ';
$txt['mediapro_max_embeds'] = 'Número máximo de incrustaciones para mostrar por carga de página';
$txt['mediapro_enablemediaattach'] = 'Habilitar Reproducir adjuntos de medios';

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: