News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[FREE]Crowns For SMF RC4[/FREE]

Started by Pa​vel, February 22, 2011, 04:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joker™

I was trying as best as possible to avoid this thread, but just want to say

Quote from: ahrasis on August 05, 2011, 09:58:48 AM
Basically, non-compliance cause the delay. I myself have two submitted mods "hanging" as I don't comply to the submission rules. Yet I have no time to review it myself before reverting it back to customizer team. So I don't blame them but just myself.   :-X
I don't agree to that. There are only minimal things left and that too in package-info.xml only, just waiting to hear from cust team about it.

On other hand seeing the cust team discussions there are doing a lot of work, so you can't blame them also for the delay of the mod.

Just a thought, I think I'd be most happy if this mod gets approved (for 2nd time :P), but how much is exactly am I bumping this or any other thread? So its my request, stop bumping threads around for the concerning mod :).
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

xTyler

Hello, i tried downloading the previous mod for "Crowns" and it cam up with a endless list of errors.. is this because i have 2.0 RC5 forums ? And will this mod, if approved cure the problem?

Thanks, Tyler.

Alex' Manson

Quote from: epik world on August 09, 2011, 12:45:00 PM
Hello, i tried downloading the previous mod for "Crowns" and it cam up with a endless list of errors.. is this because i have 2.0 RC5 forums ? And will this mod, if approved cure the problem?

Thanks, Tyler.

Simple answer, Yes.

BC-

Any news? Been following this for a while, just decided to register in case people knew something i didn't. =]

live627

Quote from: BC- on August 20, 2011, 09:11:14 PM
just decided to register in case people knew something i didn't. =]
The answer still seems the same - keep waiting...

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

BC-

Quote from: Joker™ on August 29, 2011, 02:55:46 PM
Member Groups Icons approved ;).

No more pm's please :P.

I installed the mod and it seems to be working good. a few problems though i was wondering if you could help with. When adding to the theme, i got error on Display.template.php and messageindex.template.php.
I continued to install anyways.
Now it works on some parts and not all.
It works in profile, online, Private messages, maybe a few more.
What i would like to know is can you help me get it to display on:
in posts, for some reason i cannot get it to be displayed in posts, one of the main reasons for the mod. Thanks in advance!

Btw I love the mod keep up the good work!!!

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Advertisement: