4th of July theme

Started by shadow82x, June 23, 2007, 01:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow82x

[Link to Theme]

Celebrate July fourth this year with the one-of-a-kind July fourth theme!  The beautiful red, white, and blue, with the bonus flags will make this one of the best July fourth themes ever!  Try this theme out now to get a start on your Independence Day!

New: Version 1.0 has been released please report all bugs!
Note: Since there is no link copyright we recommend people who use this theme to at least make 5 posts on our forum although its not required.. [Site/Forums]

! Bug Fixes
  - None reported at the time

Past Versions
* 1.0 - Initial release

*Anyone who wants to port this to TP may*

Egad Gold Night - Theme for SMF
version 1.0
© 2007, Egad Community
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

dogbows

Is there any chance this particular theme might be made compatible with version 2.0?  If not, can you point me to a similar patriotic theme compatible with 2.0?  Otherwise, we might have to choose an older version of SMF just to use this theme.   :)

shadow82x

Quote from: dogbows on July 11, 2013, 01:37:05 AM
Is there any chance this particular theme might be made compatible with version 2.0?  If not, can you point me to a similar patriotic theme compatible with 2.0?  Otherwise, we might have to choose an older version of SMF just to use this theme.   :)

This is an old theme, but I could definitely create a SMF2.0 patriotic theme that looks even better.
Colin B
Former Spammer, Customize, & Support Team Member

dogbows

That would be awesome!  I am working very hard to get our forum converted to SMF, but having a patriotic theme would be a great help.   Thank you for creating the old one and especially for creating a newer version.  This is the only patriotic theme of any kind I have found so far for SMF, so kudos to you!

dogbows

Please don't think I am rushing you, but is it possible to get any kind of projected time when this new theme might be ready?

dogbows

Quote from: shadow82x on July 11, 2013, 01:46:38 PM
This is an old theme, but I could definitely create a SMF2.0 patriotic theme that looks even better.

Just checking to see if there is any progress on the Patriotic theme?  We just installed the 2.0.5 and having a hard time finding a theme that would work as well as a Patriotic theme.

Advertisement: