SMF 2.0 RC5 old admin vertical menu?

Started by mariusfv, April 07, 2011, 02:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariusfv

Hi,

Sorry to ask that, but i didn't find if this setting exist.
I'm familiar with the old admin menu, like SMF 1.1.1X have, so I like the old vertical menu in admin section.
Have the 2.0 RC5 this option to switch to that old admin menu(vertical list with all full menu?).
On 2.0 RC5 the Admin menu is divided into categories, and I'm not familiar.
10x in advance!

Arantor

MoreBloodWine

Quote from: mariusfv on April 07, 2011, 02:05:01 PM
Hi,

Sorry to ask that, but i didn't find if this setting exist.
I'm familiar with the old admin menu, like SMF 1.1.1X have, so I like the old vertical menu in admin section.
Have the 2.0 RC5 this option to switch to that old admin menu(vertical list with all full menu?).
On 2.0 RC5 the Admin menu is divided into categories, and I'm not familiar.
10x in advance!
Profile => Look & Layout => Use sidebar menus instead of dropdown menus when possible.

You can also set this for all current and new users as well via the current theme settings.

Admin => Themes & Layout => Member Options
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

mariusfv

10x man!

I do not think I found him in two years or... :))
...a small little button in the upper right corner in admin section, I suggest on future ...a little text like: switch to classic menu.

10X all FOR HELP!

MoreBloodWine

Welcome, to be honest... I never even noticed the << >> buttons to switch between the menus but the option I suggest lets you not only set it for your self but all forum users as well. In any case, glad your satisfied with the provided results from me and Arantor ;-)
Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

ARG01

I don't know how long I used RC before discovering the old menu option. I once argued with a member because he wanted support and his screenshot was showing only the left side of the admin section using the old style menu. I kept telling him that he was using 1.1.x until he finally posted a link to his site and told me about the menu switch button.
Needless to say I was quite embarrassed and an apology was in order.  ;D
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Advertisement: