Import a html page into SMF?

Started by mariusfv, April 09, 2011, 02:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mariusfv

Hi,

Before to find SMF and his benefits(few years ago) I have used simple .html pages.
Now I want to import my pages into SMF and keep the url(Ex: domain.com/products.html).
I know is possible to make new pages inside SMF and make a permanent redirect, but I don't want this, I want to keep the url: "domain.com/products.html", is possible to make a new page in SMF and to have my desire url: domain.com/products.html ?
Example of a site who have this option: http://www.smfhacks.com/products.html( I know vbgamer is a pro skilled php/html/etc.)
I'm not so good in php so please if anyone can explain my detailed how to do this?
10x in advance

Illori

have you looked at the portals that are offered on the mod site? i believe there is also an article mod that may be able to help with what you want.

mariusfv

Hi,

I use TP as portal, i know he have the article feature, but how I do to be my desire url: domain.com/products.html ?

10x for answer.

CapadY

Normaly in the panel of your host you can set a default page. Set it to "products.html".
As soon somebody calls your url your html page is shown.

Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Illori

you might get better support from the dedicated support thread or forum for tinyportal.

Advertisement: