News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Is there any FREE Multi SMF v 2.x system

Started by nvcnvn, June 09, 2011, 06:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvcnvn

This question was asked many many time but I just want to ask agian for make sure.....
Maybe just yesterday there is a new MOD (free and for 2.x version) can help.

CapadY

So, you've visited the MOD site and take a look at the most recent MOD's ? When it was available yesterday you can find it in the categorie recent MOD's.

I know there is a workaround for it but don't know at the moment where the topic is that describe it.
Try the search option.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

nvcnvn

Quote from: CapadY on June 09, 2011, 07:27:35 AM
So, you've visited the MOD site and take a look at the most recent MOD's ? When it was available yesterday you can find it in the categorie recent MOD's.

I know there is a workaround for it but don't know at the moment where the topic is that describe it.
Try the search option.
Yes I know....I just mean that...How can I say? Hope that some one know some thing that I do not :D

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

At least I don't know of a free multiforum system existing, but that of course doesn't mean there can't be one.
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: