News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[2 Bugs][2.0 RC5]Warn System, Smiley Sets

Started by jBrian, February 16, 2011, 04:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jBrian

Tryed SMF 2.0 the first time and was testing some stuff out, and saw some noticable bugs
First one is: The Warning System is enabled by default when a new install is made where the "Core Features" says not so. Second one is: The "New smiley Set" doesn't have a background and now just shows some letters within 2 brackets: [New smiley Set]

Greetz jBrian

Joshua Dickerson

Thanks for reporting this. We'll take a look.
Come work with me at Promenade Group

Need help? See the wiki. Want to help SMF? See the wiki!

Did you know you can help develop SMF? See us on Github.

How have you bettered the world today?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: jBrian on February 16, 2011, 04:01:26 PM
Tryed SMF 2.0 the first time and was testing some stuff out, and saw some noticable bugs
First one is: The Warning System is enabled by default when a new install is made where the "Core Features" says not so.
Can not confirm at the moment, I don't have a fresh RC5 anywhere near.
Second one is: The "New smiley Set" doesn't have a background and now just shows some letters within 2 brackets: [New smiley Set]

Greetz jBrian
Confirmed this one - [New smiley set] is next to the remove button, and kind of looks stupid when only one of them is a button...
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

emanuele

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on February 19, 2011, 02:35:29 AM
Second one is: The "New smiley Set" doesn't have a background and now just shows some letters within 2 brackets: [New smiley Set]

Greetz jBrian
Confirmed this one - [New smiley set] is next to the remove button, and kind of looks stupid when only one of them is a button...
Isn't it intended to be like that?

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Illori

emanuele

I cannot confirm the first one (warning active by default).

Regarding the second one there is a small inconsistency between this page and the others that present a link next to a button.
The inconsistency is that the link and the button are inverted in order and to overcome this the button has a "style="float: right;"" applied that results in a slight misalignment of the link (it's valid for 2.1 too :P).

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Advertisement: