News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Theme installing error

Started by WiLd BiLLa, July 23, 2011, 09:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiLd BiLLa

I want to install assassin theme on my forum but it was giving error, then i try for other one, same problem was there, then i repeat same and make a new forum try to upload theme but error is still there

ERROR:

An Error Has Occurred!
Package upload failed due to the following error:
"Although the package was downloaded to the server it appears to be empty. Please check the Packages directory, and the "temp" sub-directory are both writable. If you continue to experience this problem you should try extracting the package on your PC and uploading the extracted files into a subdirectory in your Packages directory and try again. For example, if the package was called shout.tar.gz you should:
1) Download the package to your local PC and extract it into files.
2) Using an FTP client create a new directory in your "Packages" folder, in this example you may call it "shout".
3) Upload all the files from the extracted package to this directory.
4) Go back to the package manager browse page and the package will be automatically found by SMF."

WiLd BiLLa

i also tried to solve the problem as described in ERROR but no result found

Illori

first off dont bump within 24 hours we are all volunteers, you are more likely to be ignored then get a reply if you keep at this. second you dont install a theme in the package manager. Themes And Layout

WiLd BiLLa

thanku sir, actully u know im newbie so em in learning process... again thanku to lead me good and showing me a better way to express.

Advertisement: