News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[WIP]DarkLight

Started by ballin, July 28, 2011, 07:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballin

Eh, Name is iffy, but that's not the important part :p

I need to know whether to make it or scrap it.

Akyhne

I don't like it. But it's very different, so it would be sad if you didn't continue it. It's not bad at all, it's just not my style.

Robert.

MrGrumpy

Personally it's not a design I would use but I think people would like it's simplicity and clean lines.

I see the footer says 2.0RC5 so if you are building it on that version of SMF it will need updating to 2.0 final.
the possession of knowledge is worthless unless imparted upon others
My Custom Themes
2.0 themes only - I don't do 1.1.x

ballin

Thanks for the feedback guys

Quote from: MrGrumpy on July 29, 2011, 06:09:25 AM
Personally it's not a design I would use but I think people would like it's simplicity and clean lines.

I see the footer says 2.0RC5 so if you are building it on that version of SMF it will need updating to 2.0 final.

Yea, I just copy and pasted the copyright from my forums, but if I do make this, I'll make it for 2.0

AllanD

I like the cleaniness of the design.
Check out this great sites.
KnD Hosting

Crip

Nice look , finish it bro' !
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

ballin

I think I might still go through with making this. I'm also working on about 4-5 other designs xD

Robert.

Looking forward to see it :)

[unplugged]

It definitely has potential, and finishing it would give you something to do. ;)
« Next Edit: Tomorrow at 08:34:45 PM by SunKing »   <---- « someone stole my sig... :o »

ballin

Do you guys think if I made the body darker instead it would look better?

Advertisement: