Decay

Started by Mick., June 19, 2014, 09:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick.

Link to the theme

Decay is a professional dark custom theme with social and links widgets. Perfect for the gaming community.  This theme uses CSS3 so may not work in all browsers,

Terms of use :

This theme is free for personal and commercial use. You are allowed to use it in your projects, change it and adapt for your purposes. You are not allowed to remove the authors copyright.

Demo: Decay Demo

sonexay

How to add Facebook page on this theme on the top right mene?

sonexay

How can i modify menu bar?

-Rock Lee-

A quick way to do it is to inspect the element (firefox, chrome) and with a bit of html/css knowledge you can edit it, but if you give some url and you want to do it is easier to help!

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

sonexay

Yes, sure I want to add Facebook button in navigation bar to link to my Facebook page and others button like a Boards there, does it possible? currently there are only "Home, help, Search, Login and Register" but i need to add "Facebook, XM Broker, etc"

Does any one kindly to little guideline me :'(

My website www.Laoforexboard.com

-Rock Lee-

Yes, that is possible there are 2 options ... manually editing a bit ../source/subs.php and ../Themes/default/languages/index.template.php but you can try Menu Editor Lite.

Regards!

sonexay

Does this theme support smiley ? i'm try to find as much as i can find in this website but still not work, try to add smiley mod but result is not work too? does anyone can help me to solve this issue?
as attached image (in red cycle) it's not appear on my website,

GigaWatt

Does it show on the default theme (Curve)?
"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

-Rock Lee-

After installing it, was it set as default? You can find it in website.com/index.php?action=admin;area=smileys;sa=settings; ... But you must reset it for all users. I suggest you see the help section that explains almost everything, you should only take time to look at it.

Regards!!

sonexay

Even default theme is not work too,why?

GigaWatt

"This is really a generic concept about human thinking - when faced with large tasks we're naturally inclined to try to break them down into a bunch of smaller tasks that together make up the whole."

"A 500 error loosely translates to the webserver saying, "WTF?"..."

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: sonexay on June 05, 2018, 10:17:35 PM
Even default theme is not work too,why?
This is all the same issue you already have an open topic on at Typing and verification method help
I suggest you concentrate your effort on following that topic for now.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: