News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Get To Know The Team - Suki

Started by Suki, September 07, 2011, 11:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelina Belle

Congratulations on your new Lead Customizer badge!
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's Razor

Suki

Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

skall

Illori

skall has found the download on github. you dont need to cross post.

Suki

Oh well, reading this and got nostalgic so I updated the first message. Can't believe how fast time flies.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Steve

Wow ... pretty lady. You mentioned you got a tattoo ... anything you can share with us or is it really private?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Shambles

My guess is... upper left shoulder, floral design ;)

Suki

Quote from: Steve on April 11, 2015, 11:11:10 AM
Wow ... pretty lady. You mentioned you got a tattoo ... anything you can share with us or is it really private?

No secret, everyone who knows me also knows my remarkable interest on me being lefty and Aztec mythology, specially Huitzilopochtli, Aztec god of war which is explicitly described as lefty.  I got the hummingbird representation of Huitzilopochtli, on my back, slightly to the left of course.

Steve

Cool. Had to look up more info on Huitzilopochtli. Interesting stuff. :)

Dhayzon

Steve

A gentleman does not ask a lady her age.

Suki

Suki

I just realized its been ten years since I registered here!

Also, its been 5 years since the last time I updated this thing.

DreadPirateRoberts

Quote from: Suki on April 09, 2020, 01:20:26 PM

looks like it's time to do a 5 year update   ;D
Welcome to Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe || A retro design vaporwave community forum! Enjoy your stay!

Suki

Ricky.

Quote from: Suki on April 09, 2020, 01:20:26 PM

And you are still here albeit  with Dev tag ;-)

Suki

Quote from: Ricky. on April 14, 2020, 03:18:38 PM
And you are still here albeit  with Dev tag ;-)

Yeah, its pretty funny because I remember when I took my first full time job as a developer I thought I wouldn't want to work on code in general as a hobby anymore but its actually quite the opposite! I still make time to work on SMF or my mods whenever possible, it doesn't matter if I've been reviewing code all day, the passion is still there.

JBlaze

QuoteWhat was your first screenname?
Suki and Miss All Sunday are the only nicknames I had used so far.

Update, A few months ago I went to my mom's and re-discovered my old PC, turns out I also used to use the nickname "Manzanita" (little apple)

This reminds me of a drink I can only seem to find when I'm down in south Texas (Laredo or El Paso) called Manzanita del Sol. It's an apple flavored soda that tastes amazing!
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Suki

Indeed, Manzanita Sol is quite popular here and yeah tastes real good too  8)

The factory and the brand were purchased by Pepsico in the 90s, glad they decided to keep the original formula intact.

Gwenwyfar

I've seen a local one once, a small company was making apple soda and some other unusual flavors. It was really good and was a trend in a matter of weeks when they started selling it. As suddenly as it came around, they closed/stopped selling it, I don't know what happened. Have never seen anything else since :(

Edit: If I didn't remember it having a red coloring, I might consider it's the same one. But maybe not xD
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

Advertisement: