Where do I find help to install a Mod

Started by Don Houston, September 07, 2011, 02:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Houston

I have a mod, that I am not going to state.  I am trying to find out where I need to post the question on how to get help trying to install it.

Please just tell me and I will post my question there.  Thanks

Illori

check the mods download page there is a link to the support thread right there.

Don Houston

I am sorry, but I still don't see it.  I went to customize>Modifications and I did not see the link. 

Illori

the download page where you downloaded the mod

ARG01

If you don't want to post the mod send ma a PM with the mod name/link and I will help you out.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Don Houston

Ricky.

I am just curious.. what that secret mod could be :P

Quote from: Don Houston on September 07, 2011, 02:38:24 PM
I have a mod, that I am not going to state.  I am trying to find out where I need to post the question on how to get help trying to install it.

Don Houston

It is the ADK portal.  It is no secret I just did not know where to post for help.  I downloaded the mod, but I see no install directions so I am not sure how or what I need to do

Illori

Ricky.

He He !
So its been revealed, anyways, if you had mentioned its name earlier then Illori or I or anyone else would have showed you support link already. Anyways, hopefully in support thread for this MOD, you will get required help.

Quote from: Don Houston on September 07, 2011, 03:15:23 PM
It is the ADK portal.  It is no secret I just did not know where to post for help.  I downloaded the mod, but I see no install directions so I am not sure how or what I need to do

Don Houston

Ok,

I see I had to go to the developers site, I am sorry I did not mean to post a question here.  Please forgive me

Illori

no you dont have to go to their forum for support, all mods on the mod site have a support thread here as i linked above.

studiowi33

Quote from: Don Houston on September 07, 2011, 02:38:24 PM

SMF 2.0.2

Advertisement: