News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

share topic mod

Started by visualuser, August 21, 2011, 08:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualuser

anybody knows a mod that can share a topic in facebook?
I am using 2.0 RC3 and i will appreciate any solution in this version.
Everything i try, it fails....

thanks

Suki

there are several mods for it: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=search;basic_search=facebook

The Share This Topic mod won't work in a RC3 version.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

visualuser

yeap i know....
so thats why i am asking 2.0 RC3 users,
if they have any solution for that...

Suki

They have, I released a Share This Topic compatible with RC3 back when RC3 wast the latest version, but now its and outdated version.

There are other mods that works with RC3, look at the link I posted.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

visualuser

if i turn back my 2.0 RC3 to 2.0 should your mod works?

Illori

2.0 is a newer version then RC3. you should upgrade your forum so you get bug fixes and security fixes. Upgrading SMF

visualuser

Quote from: Illori on August 21, 2011, 10:12:02 AM
2.0 is a newer version then RC3. you should upgrade your forum so you get bug fixes and security fixes. Upgrading SMF

its very difficult to do this..... suppose i stay as i am.

Illori

it is not too hard and you should upgrade for the reasons stated

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

Just use SA Facebook Mod. It can do the same and more; and it can be used for 2.0 Gold.

visualuser

ahrasis, i try the sa solution tomorrow.... has some difficulties as i see with api, but i will give a try....

Angelina Belle

Did you get all the answers you were looking for here?
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's Razor

visualuser

no.....
to tell the truth, i am oblige to make the great step:
to upgrate to final version....
but there are many questions, if everything finish nornally,
i am very afraid to make these steps....

Illori

as long as you have a backup there should be no problems in doing the upgrade as you can revert back to the backup if you run into problems.

Advertisement: