News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Click Right

Started by ^HeRaCLeS^, October 03, 2011, 02:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GlitchPC

Quote from: Adk-Team on December 24, 2011, 11:28:09 AM
No, if you activate the mod disables all browser options.
Only you can copy by selecting the text and pressing "Ctrl + c" and paste squeezing "Ctrl + v"

I'm using Chrome and this mod does NOT disable all browser functions.  I'm still able to select text and use the browser's menu to cut/copy/paste.  What this mod does is disable the normal "right-click" and substitutes it with the settings you have chosen for this mod.

Adk-Team

Obviously I meant to the options click right mouse ;)

performer189

is there any way to use it on SMF 2.0 RC3 ? please help.

Adk-Team

SMF 2.0 RC3 do not use hooks

Adk-Team

GlitchPC

I had to uninstall this modification today...after updating to your latest version.  I uninstalled your old mod and installed your latest version for SMF 2.02.  It, apparently, causes an issue with the Glossary modification I have installed.  There seems to be some type of JavaScript and/or jquery conflict.

Adk-Team

Be sure not to load the same library twice.

GlitchPC

Like I said...I uninstalled your old mod.  Then installed the new mod through Package Manager.  No libraries were installed twice...as far as I know.  Which file/library are you referring to?

Adk-Team

The conflict has to be in the jquery library.
The mod uses "jQuery.noConflict()" but I do not know if they do other mods installed.

Adk-Team

Smf 2.0.4 updated  ;)

Regards enik...

Sudhakar Arjunan

Working on New Mods & Themes for SMF... Will update soon... My Blog page
My Smf forum : Discuss ITAcumens :: My SMF Forum

ZerK

nice mod!
for the first modification to the index.template.php you could add after instead of replace. also add a higher z-index to the menu.

akbora

Does the menu include copy past option?
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

Adk-Team

The mod does not bring that function.

Advertisement: