News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Changing server and my forum does't work

Started by sirkiu, October 19, 2011, 11:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirkiu

I have migrated my forum to another host and I have the following error. Anyone to help me please? (Sorry for my english).

I migrated it by ftp and dump, later I used the "repair", and everything works ok if in the language is english. Later I fixed everything with "repair" I go to my admin forum and I try to change the language to spanish, so it doesn´t work again and I have to go to "repair" and insert english again. But my forum is in spanish.

Any help please?

Ricky.

What is the error. that you can't use turn to spanish language anymore. ?

sirkiu

This one (sorry it is in spanish)

¡Error al analizar la Plantilla!
Parece que algo se ha estropeado en el foro con el sistema de temas. Este problema puede que solamente sea temporal, por favor, regresa en unos momentos e intentalo nuevamente. Si continuas viendo este mensaje, por favor contacta al administrador.

Puedes intentar actualizar esta página.

sirkiu

That's extrange. I had the same error before inclusively in english language, but I changed de index.template.php for other that I have from other forum, and then it works (but just in english). I think is something about the default theme. But I don't know what to do.

sirkiu

I installed spanish language again but not works.

Advertisement: