Shadow People

Started by Jade Elizabeth, November 16, 2008, 07:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Elizabeth

I'm really sorry. I have a really really low immune system and up until August last year I was CONSTANTLY sick. I mean so sick I couldnt get out of bed, I took trips to the ER, while there one time I went into shock from blood loss and almost had a heart attack.

Then in August I was given some medicine that stopped the germs already in my body and helped boost my immune (by giving it a break) and I have only been sick once....however I'm constantly tired and run down so I'm working on it. They don't know what I have, they've tested me for everything they can think of to no eval :(. To make things worse I just moved internationally, back to Australia, and I'm trying my best to find work and I start a graphics design diploma course in a few weeks, as well as get the doctors here to quit retesting me for everything I was tested for over there LOL.

As far as I recall if you deleted the personal messages template you would be find in RC2 I think it was. It's pretty simple to upgrade so I'll see what I can do...but please don't hate me if I really can't get to it for a while :(. I LOVE this theme and I do want to upgrade it.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

kat

* K@ gives Lizzy a nudge...

...coz he can. ;)

gaswigg

Quote from: Jade Elizabeth on January 07, 2011, 10:59:17 PM
I'm really sorry. I have a really really low immune system and up until August last year I was CONSTANTLY sick. I mean so sick I couldnt get out of bed, I took trips to the ER, while there one time I went into shock from blood loss and almost had a heart attack.

Then in August I was given some medicine that stopped the germs already in my body and helped boost my immune (by giving it a break) and I have only been sick once....however I'm constantly tired and run down so I'm working on it. They don't know what I have, they've tested me for everything they can think of to no eval :(. To make things worse I just moved internationally, back to Australia, and I'm trying my best to find work and I start a graphics design diploma course in a few weeks, as well as get the doctors here to quit retesting me for everything I was tested for over there LOL.

As far as I recall if you deleted the personal messages template you would be find in RC2 I think it was. It's pretty simple to upgrade so I'll see what I can do...but please don't hate me if I really can't get to it for a while :(. I LOVE this theme and I do want to upgrade it.

any chance this will work for 2.0.7

TheListener

Quote from: gaswigg on February 06, 2014, 05:36:43 PM

Themes older than 2.0 are not advisable.

RetroWorld

I use ShadowPeople Themes (See link)

https://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=1148

When i click Register, its says: Unable to load the 'registration_agreement' template.

marcosbr

Quote from: TheListener on February 06, 2014, 06:56:06 PM

Then in August I was given some medicine that stopped the germs already in my body and helped boost my immune (by giving it a break) and I have only been sick once....however I'm constantly tired and run down so I'm working on it. They don't know what I have, they've tested me for everything they can think of to no eval :( . To make things worse I just moved internationally, back to Australia, and I'm trying my best to find work and I start a graphics design diploma course in a few weeks, as well as get the doctors here to quit retesting me for everything I was tested for over there LOL.

As far as I recall if you deleted the personal messages template you would be find in RC2 I think it was. It's pretty simple to upgrade so I'll see what I can do...but please don't hate me if I really can't get to it for a while :( . I LOVE this theme and I do want to upgrade it.

12 years without update ...
Nothing in life is absolute. We are always learning... Did you know that?
https://amigosdaeletronica.com.br

Jade Elizabeth

Quote from: marcosbr on August 28, 2020, 06:05:27 PM
Quote from: TheListener on February 06, 2014, 06:56:06 PM

Then in August I was given some medicine that stopped the germs already in my body and helped boost my immune (by giving it a break) and I have only been sick once....however I'm constantly tired and run down so I'm working on it. They don't know what I have, they've tested me for everything they can think of to no eval :( . To make things worse I just moved internationally, back to Australia, and I'm trying my best to find work and I start a graphics design diploma course in a few weeks, as well as get the doctors here to quit retesting me for everything I was tested for over there LOL.

As far as I recall if you deleted the personal messages template you would be find in RC2 I think it was. It's pretty simple to upgrade so I'll see what I can do...but please don't hate me if I really can't get to it for a while :( . I LOVE this theme and I do want to upgrade it.

12 years without update ...

It's 12 years without an update because it was made for 2.0 Beta 4 LOL.

Quote from: RetroWorld on August 28, 2020, 04:12:44 PM
I use ShadowPeople Themes (See link)

https://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=1148

When i click Register, its says: Unable to load the 'registration_agreement' template.

I may be able to look at updating it if you like but it will be using Curve not core, so rounded edges everywhere. Also it's been a very long time since I made anything for SMF so it might take me a while to get there but if you love it I'm happy to give it a go, it was a nice theme :D.
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Doug Heffernan

it is a nice looking theme. If you update it, that would be great. I plan to use it.

Antechinus

Quote from: Jade Elizabeth on September 07, 2020, 06:05:39 AMI may be able to look at updating it if you like but it will be using Curve not core, so rounded edges everywhere.

If you don't want the rounded bits you can get rid of them all in about 10 minutes, including time to make a cup of coffee. It's just a case of look in default/images/theme to get the image names, which are: backdrop.png, frame_repeat.png and main_block.png. Then just do a mass search/replace on the whole of index.css to get rid of those three names. Hey presto, no roundy bits anywhere. You'll be left with flat background colours and square corners were all the rounded bits used to be. :)

Jade Elizabeth

Quote from: Antechinus on September 07, 2020, 08:46:55 AM
Quote from: Jade Elizabeth on September 07, 2020, 06:05:39 AMI may be able to look at updating it if you like but it will be using Curve not core, so rounded edges everywhere.

If you don't want the rounded bits you can get rid of them all in about 10 minutes, including time to make a cup of coffee. It's just a case of look in default/images/theme to get the image names, which are: backdrop.png, frame_repeat.png and main_block.png. Then just do a mass search/replace on the whole of index.css to get rid of those three names. Hey presto, no roundy bits anywhere. You'll be left with flat background colours and square corners were all the rounded bits used to be. :)

Danke!

Quote from: Doug Heffernan on September 07, 2020, 08:29:23 AM
it is a nice looking theme. If you update it, that would be great. I plan to use it.

Aww okay I will give it a go for you guys who love it :D <3

Advertisement: