News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Menu not showing

Started by nino, August 22, 2005, 10:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nino

as you can see, I don't have a menu when I'm on the forum, have anyone an Idea?
hxxp:img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mambo4zm.jpg [nonactive]

xenovanis

Is your your topmenu-module set to display on all pages, inlcuding the forum?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

nino

It says 'All' so I think it does

xenovanis

Very strange. Do you have a link?
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

nino

nope, I have it on my local server yet.
My ftp-server is not so fast so I have 2 servers 8)

ps. (in dutch)
zit ik hier een beetje engels te praten, ik zie dat jij ook nederlands bent :P

edit:
you can visit this server to, but it is not always online
hxxp:mill7prods.com:81/mambo/index.php [nonactive]

Aravot

Not related to the problem, just wondering if it's a bug.

Nino, you have made 3 posts but under you avatar it displays 2.

xenovanis

Okay, I have never seen anything like this before. Does this also happen if you switch to the SMF default theme? Iow, is it theme-related?

Try one more time to open the menumodules, click all (even if it's already set to all) and save.

In addition, you are using a bridge that is violating the Simple Machines License. You can't get support here untill you fix the copyright display.

nino

Quote from: xenovanis on August 22, 2005, 12:56:57 PM
Okay, I have never seen anything like this before. Does this also happen if you switch to the SMF default theme? Iow, is it theme-related?

Try one more time to open the menumodules, click all (even if it's already set to all) and save.

In addition, you are using a bridge that is violating the Simple Machines License. You can't get support here untill you fix the copyright display.
wich bridge does I nead?

nino

Quote from: Aravot on August 22, 2005, 12:56:02 PM
Not related to the problem, just wondering if it's a bug.

Nino, you have made 3 posts but under you avatar it displays 2.
I don't know. Simplemachines.org had connection problems with them database so I tried severall times to post my first post. Till I posted my post twice, so I deleted one

xenovanis

Quote from: nino on August 22, 2005, 12:59:57 PM
Quote from: xenovanis on August 22, 2005, 12:56:57 PM

wich bridge does I nead?

http://mamboforge.net/projects/mos-smf/

Use this one for SMF 1.1 Beta 3 Public. This may as well resolve your problems.  ;)

MOS_SMF_BRIDGEv3.19a_SMF1.1b3.zip

nino

do I have to reïnstall mambo and smf again before I install this bridge?

xenovanis

No, but make sure you completely uninstall the bridge you are using now. Uninstall the package in smf and all components/modules from your mambo-backend.

nino

I have now a menu, but I can't login to my forum. I get an error:
Quote8: Undefined property: stdClass::$login
File: H:\smf\Sources\MOS_SMF.php
Line: 46

Orstio

QuoteQuote
8: Undefined property: stdClass::$login
File: H:\smf\Sources\MOS_SMF.php
Line: 46

Go to your Mambo admin, Modules Menu.  Find the mod_smf_login module.  Click on it.

Edit the params to your liking.  Click Save at the top of the screen.

Advertisement: