News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Developer Update

Started by Colin, October 24, 2017, 06:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

Hello everyone,

As SMF 2.1 Beta 3 has been released, our priority is now to prepare for the first Release Candidate for SMF 2.1.  Our contributors and developers have merged more than 50 Pull Requests into our GitHub Repository over the last weeks. These pull requests were mainly bug fixes and UI general improvements. At this stage, we will not be adding new features to the SMF 2.1 Branch; instead we will be focusing on bug fixes.

Those interested in following the progress of 2.1 may do so here:
https://github.com/SimpleMachines/SMF2.1/pulse/monthly

Regarding our next release in the 2.0 Branch (2.0.15), we are still working on it. Our last release (2.0.14) was pretty ambitious for a patch release, and included several frequently requested new features. The new version will be as ready as soon as possible.  We ask you to be patient in the meantime.

As always, we would like to thank all contributors who help out every day on the SMF project.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

vbgamer45

Thanks for the update! Keep up the good work.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

skameykin22

Yes, for the updates thanks.

GravuTrad

Quote from: Colin on October 24, 2017, 06:46:24 PMAs SMF 2.1 Beta 3 has been released, our priority is now to prepare for the first Release Candidate for SMF 2.1.

Our last release (2.0.14) was pretty ambitious for a patch release, and included several frequently requested new features.

Happy to see updates for 2.1 branch.

For the 2.0 the 2.0.14 wasn't for me ambitious, but only doing a real mess for lots of people. (not installed for me for the moment)

I hope 2.0.15 will be better.
On a toujours besoin d'un plus petit que soi! (Petit!Petit!)

Think about Search function before posting.
Pensez à la fonction Recherche avant de poster.

ARG01

Haven't had an SMF install for two years now. Just waiting patiently for a 2.1 RC. Thanks for the update.  8)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Raja G

Yes, for the updates thank you sir

Advertisement: