PremiumMGC

Started by Ricky., March 17, 2012, 08:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricky.

Can you show me screenshots so that I can better understand it ?

sardonick007

Quote from: Ricky. on January 05, 2014, 11:32:27 PM
Can you show me screenshots so that I can better understand it ?

Here is a screenshot of the main page, before and after logging in. Before logging in, the menu is visible and functional. After logging in, it disappears.

Ricky.

For first case, I think you are using a big logo which moves down menu in this particular theme.
For second issue, can you send me url of your forum in PM to look into it ?

sardonick007

Quote from: Ricky. on January 07, 2014, 01:41:00 AM
For first case, I think you are using a big logo which moves down menu in this particular theme.

PM sent

I did remove the logo and set it to default, but the same issue happened. Thank you for your time.

sardonick007

Quote from: Ricky. on January 07, 2014, 01:41:00 AM

When I made a test user for you, I noticed something. Logged in as you, I can see the menu, logged in as a company user with board permissions, I cannot. Something dealing with permissions is causing the menu to disappear for registered users who have full permissions.

Ricky.

Well, may be too many menu items shifting menu in lighter area making it invisible ?

sardonick007

Quote from: Ricky. on January 07, 2014, 02:25:29 AM
Well, may be too many menu items shifting menu in lighter area making it invisible ?

That makes sense. Any way to overflow the menu to a second line?

Ricky.

I saw it, it is already  going to second line.. and I guess its not issue.. something else is ther.e.

Advertisement: