News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Buddies/ignore list stopped working, and a PM issue

Started by TiPsY, August 03, 2012, 07:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TiPsY

Greetings,

As my members noticed since I don't usually run into buddy list or ignore someone, it stopped working. Out of nowhere, no error log, anything.
The same goes to Private Message unread count number, thats why I applied unread pms on every page mod, but still my members want the [­*] thingie after the private messages tab to be shown.

As many will say, it prolly be a modification issue.

So here, I list my modifications
Hide Images from Guests
SMFPacks Shoutbox
Default Avatar
Ultimate Profile
Simple Award System
Member Color Link
Slashout Banned Members
Spoiler Tag
SMF Arcade
Moderator and Administrator Comment Tags
Pm Number in All Pages
Aeva ~ Auto-Embed Video & Audio
SMFShop
Users Online Today
Tapatalk SMF 2.0 RC4/RC5/Final Plugin
Country Flags
SMF 2.0.1 Update
Caps_Lock_Detection_on_Login
Anti-Spam Links
Password Protect Boards

Any help would be appreciated.

ziycon

Can you disable the below mods and see if these features work again, if not then can you disable your mods one by one to see what mod could be affecting this functionality.

Slashout Banned Members
Pm Number in All Pages

TiPsY

I removed the slashout banned members and it didn't seem to work, yet again I can't disable pm number in all pages as I added it manually and it doesn't exist in the package manager, plus I don't have the old source files as I took another backup and the old was deleted.

ziycon

Can you be sure that these features haven't been working since you made manual changes, can you tell us or even provide code snippets of the manual changes you made?

TiPsY

I really don't know when this happened, prolly when I've installed pm number in all pages, yet again I've made noumerous changes since then and restore backup won't help the situation.

Maybe if i pay someone to fix it somehow?

Advertisement: