what happen

Started by thingzone, September 23, 2012, 02:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thingzone

i just uninstall my adko portal ang install the simple portal and my site become like this...

Strict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/burdadi/public_html/tambayanhaneh.com/index.php on line 57

Warning: require_once(/home/burdadi/public_html/tambayanhaneh.com/Sources/Subs-adkfunction.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/burdadi/public_html/tambayanhaneh.com/index.php on line 57

Strict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST' instead in /home/burdadi/public_html/tambayanhaneh.com/index.php on line 57

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/burdadi/public_html/tambayanhaneh.com/Sources/Subs-adkfunction.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/burdadi/public_html/tambayanhaneh.com/index.php on line 57

and i can open anymore, anyone can help me please?

my site: http://tambayanhaneh.com [nofollow]

Storman™

Looks like ADK portal wasn't uninstalled completely. You'd need to go back and check that it's fully removed, not just the files themselves, but any file changes as well.

kat

As for the "Timezone" thing...

You need to edit your php.ini file set  to something like:

date.timezone="America/Los_Angeles"

...or whatever your proper timezone is (see http://us3.php.net/manual/en/timezones.php).

If you can't edit that file, or even see it, you'll need to get your host to do it.

thingzone

Quote from: Storman™ on September 23, 2012, 03:30:55 AM
Looks like ADK portal wasn't uninstalled completely. You'd need to go back and check that it's fully removed, not just the files themselves, but any file changes as well.

yap i uninstall it when i installed the simple portal, now im totally cant see anything on my site....please help me guys how to retrieve my site.....
tia

kat

If I was in your position, which I wouldn't be, coz I'd've taken a backup to restore ;), I think I'd say "Bugger it!" and do this...

Get the LARGE upgrade for the version of SMF that you're using.

If you're using v2.0.2, it's here:

http://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?thanks;filename=smf_2-0-2_upgrade.zip

Download that and dearchive it on your Hard disk.

Upload all the files EXCEPT Upgrade.php to your forum, overwriting what's there, now.

In effect, you'll have a virgin forum.

You'll find that all of your mods'll still be in Package Manager, though. All you'll need to do, is reapply them. Same with the themes.

thingzone

Quote from: K@ on September 23, 2012, 03:58:41 PM
If I was in your position, which I wouldn't be, coz I'd've taken a backup to restore ;), I think I'd say "Bugger it!" and do this...

Get the LARGE upgrade for the version of SMF that you're using.

If you're using v2.0.2, it's here:

http://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?thanks;filename=smf_2-0-2_upgrade.zip

Download that and dearchive it on your Hard disk.

Upload all the files EXCEPT Upgrade.php to your forum, overwriting what's there, now.

In effect, you'll have a virgin forum.

You'll find that all of your mods'll still be in Package Manager, though. All you'll need to do, is reapply them. Same with the themes.

tnx bro.....im still lucky cause im always save the data base.....everythings are fine....tnx

Advertisement: