News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

has anyone seen this theme before? (or somethg similar)

Started by shark, September 11, 2005, 03:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzy

Have you tried getting in contact with the webmaster at Vjournals? They may be happy to share the design with you if you ask them.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A.E.

PopLife

Have you tried the green variation of the default theme?

Racenut

Go to a persons post and click on their profile. That is sweet!  :)

lostmessageboards

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want this theme! :'( Mabye someone her could design a varriation of it? :-\

crazystu

the site is down? Well I had a small look at it before, and it was nice...

Isaac

HoTmetal

Quote from: nesianstyles on September 11, 2005, 04:04:00 PM
the site is down? Well I had a small look at it before, and it was nice...

Server promlems, he posted here about it.... As for the theme, try using one of the green theme's & read [unknown]'s  tutorial on custom-profiles

I'm working on my profile page too.... http://www.lifeoncampus.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=5

Radianation has done this too...check his site... http://www.louipimps.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=74&?action=profile;u=1396

Hope this helps

HoTmetal

Quote from: Fizzy on September 11, 2005, 04:16:14 AM
Have you tried getting in contact with the webmaster at Vjournals? They may be happy to share the design with you if you ask them.

He's been pretty busy with school. Your best bet is to contact him after the quarter's over... Well at least I tried, but got no responce... He goes to school @ UC-Davis <not too far from me> I thought it would be cool to meet up with some other SMF'ers.

trenchteam

I did ask him about that template during its development. It was in the showcase. He told me he had no plans to release it to the public at this time. It was for his own use.

crazystu

forsakenlad

Quote from: lostmessageboards on September 11, 2005, 10:10:09 AM
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want this theme! :'( Mabye someone her could design a varriation of it? :-\

Without permission, designing a variation wouldn't be possible. Also if you reach the author, tell him that mod_security is on, on his server and he has to create a custom .htaccess file. Guests might experience problems browsing the forum...
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

HoTmetal

Quote from: trenchteam on November 11, 2005, 11:01:58 PM
I did ask him about that template during its development. It was in the showcase. He told me he had no plans to release it to the public at this time. It was for his own use.

Oh, when I talked to him he said he didn't mind sharing it with outher, but that school was starting soon & he wouldn't have time to fix until the quarter was over. This was on his site, but like forsakenlad said, his mod_security is on, making the site hard to use. I can't even login anymore :( Oh well I'll Email him after after schools out...

Advertisement: