XD-Equinox SMF Theme Request !

Started by orochig3o, November 29, 2012, 06:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orochig3o

Does anyone knows where i can find this theme ? i actually purchased a long time ago but my site got hacked and i lost some files from the theme, and now i want to get it back.
Can anyone share it with me  /?

this is how it looks :

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Deaks

stormlrd gave up on themes and the site went down from there, I dont think there is anywhere you can get this theme.  I have linked stormlrd to this topic.
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

ARG01

I have it but I would need permission from stormlrd before distributing it.  ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

orochig3o

Quote from: ARG on November 30, 2012, 10:32:22 AM
I have it but I would need permission from stormlrd before distributing it.  ;)

aw man , i just need the php files , i already paied for that theme in 2005 or so , but my server crashed and i switched to invision , and now when i want that theme again , the internet doesnt has it anymore :|
i saw that stormlrd released two themes from XD , but not Equinox which is sad :(

cant you share with me at least the .php files ? those are the only ones that i lost.

Deaks

he cant im afraid without stormlrd permission.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

orochig3o

Deaks

yes and no, he is around the internet I speak to him a bit but he no longer does forums or themes
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

orochig3o

i saw his profile on this forum and ai sent him an email , do i have any chances to get a respond from him ?

Deaks

Well I have linked him to this topic also asked his wife to pester him to reply so we have to wait now.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

ARG01

Quote from: Bryan "Runic" Deakin on November 30, 2012, 11:28:30 AM
he cant im afraid without stormlrd permission.

Correct. I actually still have all of stormlrd's and the old TPM themes but without authorization I cannot release them.  From what I see stormlrd has not logged in here since March. ;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

CMOBOSS_OLD

This is a pretty cool theme. Have you had any luck getting permission from the designer? It's only been a "lil while" since you started this thread. lol

TheListener

CMOBOSS

Also Gone and Runic are longer active on the forum.

The clue is in the names ( and guest).

;)

EDIT:

orochig3o has not been active for a year either.

PhuriousGeorge

Oh wow, I have a forum that would go nuts for that theme. Too bad it's not around anymore!

orochig3o

i actually found the theme but its for the old version of the SMF , it needs to be converted for the new smf

Advertisement: