SMF default theme required

Started by engrz, December 12, 2012, 08:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

engrz

hello

my forums default theme is corrupted so i have changed it temporary.  can you please provide download link from where i can download fresh copy of default theme. just like this forum's theme.

thanks in advance

Storman™

Just download a fresh copy of SMF and the default theme will be in there.

Download SMF

engrz

Storman™

It's the only place to get a fresh copy from.  ;)

engrz

hello storman

i have recently download and upload the default theme by i have same problem with my header. what i have to do in this regard? please see attachment of my header forum.

Kindred

please be more specific.

WHAT is the problem with your header?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

engrz

Jeremy M.

Quote from: engrz on December 12, 2012, 08:34:45 AM
hello

my forums default theme is corrupted so i have changed it temporary.  can you please provide download link from where i can download fresh copy of default theme. just like this forum's theme.

thanks in advance

I've compressed the default Theme for you. All ya gotta do is download it and transfer it to your Theme's Directory

Kindred

that is not necessary StormChaser... his problem has nothing to do with his theme...  it's on his own computer that the problem lies. (plus, he's not using the default theme)

When I got to his site, I see the background just fine
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

engrz

kindred i have changed the theme temporary. the problem was with header background. it was showing blank means white background.

Kindred

and did you use firefox+firebug to determine a) if the CSS is being loaded correctly and b) if the images are actually present?

If you remove the problem from our sight, it makes it very hard to help you.
Слaва
Украинi

engrz

yes im using firefox and not removed any image.

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on December 12, 2012, 12:55:51 PM
and did you use firefox+firebug to determine a) if the CSS is being loaded correctly and b) if the images are actually present?

If you remove the problem from our sight, it makes it very hard to help you.

I did not ask about firefox...  I said firefox  PLUS FIREBUG.
then, use firebug to determine the presence of the CSS and the presence of the image file.

And I don't know if you removed the image...   you changed the theme, making it so that we can not see your problem.
Слaва
Украинi

engrz

i have attached snap in upper posts. plz check the preview

Kindred

engrz,

you have missed the ENTIRE point.
A snap shot does us no good. We can not debug a snap shot.

Since you don't want to help us help you, my only suggestion left is that YOU do the following:
Quote from: Kindred on December 12, 2012, 01:00:37 PM
use firebug to determine the presence of the CSS and the presence of the image file.
Слaва
Украинi

kat

If this is the forum, which looks nothing like the screeny, could it be the login box looking weird along with a few blank tabs?

http://www.engrz.com/

With the default theme, there's a weird blank thing, top-right, where I assume the SMF logo was?

http://www.engrz.com/index.php?theme=1

http://www.engrz.com/Themes/default/images/smflogo.png

Maybe that image should be a blank, transparent png?

Kindred

and that's it, exactly
#header div.frame {
    background: url("../images/theme/main_block.png") no-repeat scroll 100% -480px transparent;
    display: block;
    padding: 5px 20px 1em 0;
}

is trying to load, but can not load the image...

http://www.engrz.com/Themes/default/images/theme/main_block.png
comes back as forbidden...   which means that your file permissions are screwed up
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: