Advanced Recent Posts

Started by Matthew K., March 08, 2010, 02:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew K.

Not a problem, sorry it doesn't work for you :)

Myrrdin

Hi there!
Sorry for the bump.

I have to say that I LOVE this plugin for SMF. I am currently using it for 2.0.4 and it works wonderfully well. The only thing I want to add is another section for topic icons so that it fetches the icons from the topic and places it there. At the moment it displays it as: "Topic, Poster, Board, Time". I want to add the topic's icon (not the post's icon) before Topic. I saw that Topic was set to LEFT and that the others were set to REST as values and i'm guessing I need to edit the code so that the icon would be displayed as LEFT and the others as REST (including topic). I know how to do THAT part but not how to get the actual icon to display.

I read through this thread but didn't find anything concrete on how to do this.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Matthew K.

Sorry for such a late reply here...I'd suggest posting in SMF Coding Discussion as this isn't directly related to my modification.

Sandmansa

Would it be possible to add "replies" and "views" statistics?

Matthew K.

Sure...you'd have to hack it though.

Sandmansa

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on August 27, 2013, 09:31:33 PM
Sure...you'd have to hack it though.

Okay.  Just walk me through it.

Matthew K.

Nope sorry! Don't have the time. Quite a bit more complicated than just modifying a line or two.

Sandmansa

Matthew K.

Sorry about that...you'd want to look at how the arrays for the stats are generated.

RICH BEAST

Hello
I have problem with Advanced Recent Posts, when i install it it gives me that i need to replace text in text place (test failed),
I installed it, and i replaced texts, but it didn't work,
Anyone knows how to fix it? Does it have any default settings?

I'm using zone99 theme and smf 2.0.6

RICH BEAST

FragaCampos

Hi there.
Any chance of excluding some boards from the list of recent topics?

Matthew K.

You'd have to modify SMF's core a fair amount. Check Subs-BoardIndex.php.

sirfpsycho

Hi, On mobile screen it shows wider. I got google web tools warning that Mobile Usability issues detected.
The following issues were found on your site:

Content wider than screen

How can I make it responsive?

Advertisement: