A mod that i made automatically adds backslash after a post

Started by stylusss, January 12, 2013, 04:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

And your posts *aren't* vague? It's almost like you don't actually want any help.

But hey, maybe someone else who knows SMF code will be able and willing to help you.

Also: I'd love to know how I'm supposed to help debug code I've *never ever seen before*, i.e. your mod.

mashby

I don't know anything about anything, but would like to suggest this. Arantor is rather well-knowledgeable in everything SMF. To suggest something like this (which is obviously subjective):
QuoteThen stop responding, your posts are annoying and irritably vague.
suggests to me that you aren't really interested in his advice and consultation even though he is being rather clear. I've seen this happen quite a few times. And Arantor disappears from SMF for a period of time and rightfully and understandably so. So rather than being stubborn about his advice, why not listen, or maybe read is more appropriate, to his advice? You questioned "on the source". Isn't one of the more important folders named Sources?!? Even if he's suggesting elsewhere, like in Themes, it's not much of a task to open all of the files in something like Notepad++ and search all of them at once.
Always be a little kinder than necessary.
- James M. Barrie

live627

Quote from: Arantor on January 23, 2013, 11:06:09 AM
The bug is in your mod but until you show us some of its code, I don't see how you can get help.
Where's the code?

Advertisement: