News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Copyright problem

Started by TRUSTDEE, February 02, 2013, 05:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRUSTDEE

Quote from: French on February 02, 2013, 11:02:39 AM
// Show the "Powered by" and "Valid" logos, as well as the copyright. Remember, the copyright must be somewhere!
echo '
<div id="footer_section"><div class="frame">
<ul class="reset">
<li class="copyright">', theme_copyright(), '</li>
<li><a id="button_xhtml" href="http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer" target="_blank" class="new_win" title="', $txt['valid_xhtml'], '"><span>', $txt['xhtml'], '</span></a></li>
', !empty($modSettings['xmlnews_enable']) && (!empty($modSettings['allow_guestAccess']) || $context['user']['is_logged']) ? '<li><a id="button_rss" href="' . $scripturl . '?action=.xml;type=rss" class="new_win"><span>' . $txt['rss'] . '</span></a></li>' : '', '
<li class="last"><a id="button_wap2" href="', $scripturl , '?wap2" class="new_win"><span>', $txt['wap2'], '</span></a></li>
</ul>';

This is how your Footer section in template.index.php must be,so change it and everything must be oke

Am just smiling now.......every thing is ok....................thank you soooooo much......i appreciate your help...........

vbbanks

I got this problem as well with the footer link

Pages Management by 2by2host.com web hosting company

I know how to get rid of it .. but my question is how did it freaking get there and they are not even my host

these are the mods i am using

Page Management 1.4
Customize *Child Board* 2.7
Global Headers Footers    2.0.1
Advanced Footer Mod
Advanced Recent Posts
Remove Index From Title 1.0

Illori

it came with the page management mod, and you can not remove it unless the license and mod author allows it.

vbbanks

I am so Relieved

Thank You So Much

Advertisement: