SCEditor4Smf [upgraded]

Started by hhy89, February 05, 2013, 01:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hhy89

Quote from: redactalo on May 01, 2013, 06:00:52 PM
Unistalled and installed the new version and have the same problem, i use mozilla
ok. i will look again. thanks for bug.

Quote from: colas on May 01, 2013, 06:12:01 PM
In this version i notice also that iframe height is not as white div height

which browser is it? any problem diffirent theme or is this problem only in this theme?
Seo4Smf 2.0 - Full Top10 Stats(full top10) - Aligned and Bilateral Child Boards(2li 3lü alt bölümler)
http://www.smfmod.com
http://destek.smfmod.com

colas

Chrome last version, i don't have more themes, only default and don't miss Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'setTextMode'  also in chrome and default theme

hhy89

not smf themes. try another sceditor themes
Seo4Smf 2.0 - Full Top10 Stats(full top10) - Aligned and Bilateral Child Boards(2li 3lü alt bölümler)

colas

Quote from: hhy89 on May 02, 2013, 05:28:10 PM
not smf themes. try another sceditor themes

Sorry i was busy

I get the same problems with each of five sceditr themes

• I cant leave the quote until i press "down key" and click outisde of the box
  • in the javascript console i get Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'setTextMode'

There is not space between blokquote div and body height, both are same height so there is not chace to click outside, maybe this may be solved by adding an extra <br> next to <blockquoute>...</blockquoute>

lc62003

For those having problems with the "cascading" smileys in Forum Profile:

It is a hack, not a fix, but you can revert to the standard editor in the profile by editing ./Sources/Subs-SCEditor.php

Find:
$smalleditor_actions_def = array('pm', 'profile');

Replace:
$smalleditor_actions_def = array('pm');

It will also be necessary to check the SCEditor Control Panel in Admin and ensure 'profile' is not listed in 'Where to show full editor'. 

Hope this helps someone.   :)

colas

hhy89

demlak

anyone tried to combine this editor with mod "InLine Attachments"?
i cannot get the inline attachments to work with this editor..
but they worked with the standard editor
I don´t know if this is a bug of this or the other mod.. so i will post there also..

demlak

awww... im sorry =)
this seems to be a problem only to the editor when we want to post calendar entrys..
i don´t have a vergin install of SMF.. so i cannot test if this depends on other mods.. calendar relevant mods that are installed in here:
Event Registration Mod for SMF2
Event Reminder Mod for SMF2
Add Date to Calendar Entry Threads

and we use a theme called "IceCube" from Dzinerstudio

melanie1986

I've installed the editor into our forum. We're using the Nove theme based on a Dream Portal set up. So far I've noticed two glitches. One, the editor is not available in PM and secondly there is no smilie bar and even when you use the Pop up, clicking on a smilie does nothing; you have to copy paste the smilies????

Help appreciated :D

Plus

We have problem about add new BBCODE, forexample i try to add Facebook Likes Hide mod and this mod have self button. I go to admin panel of editor and add fblike but not work and second problem i write pm,profile for but not work we wait for solution

Türkçesi : BBCODE eklemede sorun yaşıyorum. Facebook Likes Hide modunun kendi BBCODE'u var ve yükleyip bbcode'nunu admin panelinden eklemeye çalıştığımda buton gözükmüyor bir diğer problem ise küçük editörün nerelerde gösterilmesi gerektiğini ayarlarken çıkıyor PM,PROFILE veya pm,profile yazınca çalışmıyor örneğin imza editlemesinde veya özel mesaj gönderiminde çözümlerinizi heyecanla bekliyoruz.

özel mesaj ve profil yerinde çıkmadığı için eklemeye çalışıyorum bu arada :)

Kevinex

First of all, this editor is very good, but I have some problems you can not see, for example, to edit the signature or sending private message editor is not displayed. In creating topic, reply and quick response the editor is displayed correctly.

What is happening?

Plus

Quote from: Kevinex on June 09, 2013, 07:25:56 PM
First of all, this editor is very good, but I have some problems you can not see, for example, to edit the signature or sending private message editor is not displayed. In creating topic, reply and quick response the editor is displayed correctly.

What is happening?

same

Quote from: Plus on June 09, 2013, 08:02:39 AM
We have problem about add new BBCODE, forexample i try to add Facebook Likes Hide mod and this mod have self button. I go to admin panel of editor and add fblike but not work and second problem i write pm,profile for but not work we wait for solution

Türkçesi : BBCODE eklemede sorun yaşıyorum. Facebook Likes Hide modunun kendi BBCODE'u var ve yükleyip bbcode'nunu admin panelinden eklemeye çalıştığımda buton gözükmüyor bir diğer problem ise küçük editörün nerelerde gösterilmesi gerektiğini ayarlarken çıkıyor PM,PROFILE veya pm,profile yazınca çalışmıyor örneğin imza editlemesinde veya özel mesaj gönderiminde çözümlerinizi heyecanla bekliyoruz.

özel mesaj ve profil yerinde çıkmadığı için eklemeye çalışıyorum bu arada :)

nikan

Nice work hhy89.
Here is the Greek translation.

$editortxt['More Colors'] = 'Περισσότερα χρώματα';
$editortxt['Rows:'] = 'Σειρές:';
$editortxt['Cols:'] = 'Στήλες:';
$editortxt['Width (optional):'] = 'Πλάτος (προαιρετικό):';
$editortxt['Height (optional):'] = 'Ύψος (προαιρετικό):';
$editortxt['URL:'] = 'URL:';
$editortxt['Description (optional):'] = 'Περιγραφή (προαιρετικό):';
$editortxt['E-mail:'] = 'E-mail:';
$editortxt['Unlink'] = 'Κατάργηση συνδέσμου';
$editortxt['More'] = 'Περισσότερα';
$editortxt['Insert'] = 'Εισαγωγή';
// admin panel texts
$txt['sceditor_admin_panel'] = 'Διαχείριση SCEditor';
$txt['sceditor_admin_panel_settings'] = 'Ρυθμίσεις SCEditor';
$txt['sceditor_admin_panel_desc'] = 'Εδώ μπορείτε να αλλάξετε τις ρυθμίσεις του SCEditor';
$txt['sceditor_theme'] = 'Θέμα εμφάνισης';
$txt['sceditor_emotion'] = 'Εμφάνιση φατσούλων';
$txt['sceditor_emotion_0'] = 'Συμπτυγμένες';
$txt['sceditor_emotion_1'] = 'Εντός σειράς';
$txt['sceditor_full'] = 'Πού να εμφανίζεται το πλήρες πρόγραμμα επεξεργασίας;';
$txt['sceditor_full_sub'] = 'Εκτός των post και post2. Τύποι ενεργειών χωρισμένοι με κόμμα. αν δεν ξέρετε τι κάνετε, παρακαλώ μην το αλλάξετε';
$txt['sceditor_full_extra'] = 'Επιπλέον bbcode στο πλήρες πρόγραμμα επεξεργασίας';
$txt['sceditor_full_extra_sub'] = 'Τύποι bbcodes χωρισμένοι με κόμμα. αν δεν ξέρετε τι κάνετε, παρακαλώ μην το αλλάξετε';
$txt['sceditor_full_height'] = 'Ύψος πλήρους προγράμματος επεξεργασίας';
$txt['sceditor_small'] = 'Πού να εμφανίζεται το μικρό πρόγραμμα επεξεργασίας;';
$txt['sceditor_small_sub'] = 'Εκτός των ΠΜ, προφίλ και γρήγορη απάντηση. Τύποι ενεργειών χωρισμένοι με κόμμα. αν δεν ξέρετε τι κάνετε, παρακαλώ μην το αλλάξετε';
$txt['sceditor_small_extra'] = 'Επιπλέον bbcode στο μικρό πρόγραμμα επεξεργασίας';
$txt['sceditor_small_extra_sub'] = 'Τύποι bbcodes χωρισμένοι με κόμμα. αν δεν ξέρετε τι κάνετε, παρακαλώ μην το αλλάξετε';
$txt['sceditor_small_height'] = 'Ύψος μικρού προγράμματος επεξεργασίας';

Draffi

Wow...great stuff!

Before i install this on my working forum, i will check if there is something interference with other Javascript-Mods (e.g. eNotify or Draft-Mod).

For the moment i can see that this IS working with the ILA-Mod...

Anyway...

I was looking on the Homepage from this Editor (http://www.sceditor.com/documentation/options/) that there is:
- a print button
- an autoExpand Option
- a youtube function (!)
- an ordered List function.

How can i activate this? The documentation on the sceditor.com-Page make more questions than answers....

How can i change the language?

Have somebody problems with other mods?

Will be come an update from hh89 (BTW: Thank you for this nice peace of code!)

Thx.

Draffi

Like i was thinking...

the "Drafts" - Mod (http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=2621) is not working correctly:

Autosave is not function, well only when you save a draft at first manually - later, when you edit the draft, the autosave-function is working again...

Have somebody an idea?

melanie1986

does not work with Nova theme, we had to delete it :(

lc62003

Since this seems to have been forgotten, here is the file needed to fix the cursor inside the quote problem in wysiwyg mode. 

Antros22

any news  who it works in 2.0.6???

in 2.0.5 it works lika a charm :)

Arantor

Nothing in2.0.6 should have changed this.

Advertisement: