[Theme] Saf Themes for 1.0.X

Started by forsakenlad, September 16, 2005, 02:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cabby

I like them, but I think that they are to small.

yesman123

i like the theme. the current one is narrow. how do you mak it wider?
thanks.

hardcorea100

Make it wider by going into the template options and clicking on maximize width... something like that.

My question is how do you remove the Header/banner from the top of the forums?  I need it removed as I have it wrapped inside joomla.

Thanks

yesman123

you can take a look at orange.css in the theme directory. if you change the height to 0 in

/* The header part of the forum. */

.header
{
        background-image: url(images/top_bg.gif);
        background-color: #FEA934;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        background-position: right;
        padding: 0px 8px 0px 8px;
        width: 760px;
        height: 90px;
        text-align: left;
        font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
        font-size: 24px;
        color: white;
        font-weight: 550;
}

then it will remove most of the header.

note that the little image on top of the header is top_bg_orange.gif in the directory images  

Gorm

Can I use this Theme with 1.1.2? I having trouble resizing the text. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks in advance.
/Johan

JosV

Is it possible to add a chat mod to this theme?  I tried shoutbox with no luck.  Anyone have any luck with another type?

Carlos Gandra

Quote from: Gorm on February 28, 2007, 07:53:07 AM
Can I use this Theme with 1.1.2? I having trouble resizing the text. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks in advance.
/Johan

No, for 1.1.x you should use the new version of Saf:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=78057.0

This thread is only for 1.0.x :)
Carlos Gandra
Mundo dos Animais

yerg

Am running ...

SMF 1.1.2
safmc101

Looking to find out where I can add up down buttons inside a thread ... as distinct from the board view

influenceuk

any one knwo how i can use the header from this theme as the main header on my site?

osquitar

I would like to use green color, but I can't find where to change the color. Can you help me?
Excuse me, I don't speak English well.

greyknight17

@osquitar: Are you talking about changing the overall theme color? If so, go to Admin->Current Themes and under Theme Color:, change it to green.

osquitar

Thanks! what happens is that I had the language selected as spanish and I could't see that option.

I would like to know if this great theme exists for Tiny Portal.

kamili34

Yes I use it and this is great theme  ;)

osquitar

Where can I download saf multicolor theme for Tiny Portal?

kamalgurung

I am a Big Fan of this Theme, Great work.. The Designer is worth praise.. Hats Off..

Regards From Nepal.

kamalgurung

Is this Theme fully compatible with SMF 1.1.4 ?? I am getting an object missing error message in the status bar but the forum is fully functional.

4LP3RUZ1

Quote from: kamalgurung on December 06, 2007, 04:15:30 AM
Is this Theme fully compatible with SMF 1.1.4 ?? I am getting an object missing error message in the status bar but the forum is fully functional.
You'll need to install Saf Multicolor. This theme here, as can be seen from the title, is old and 1.0 only
Frozen frogs are back :(

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: