Removing Image Background of Dropdown Menus

Started by colby2152, March 29, 2013, 04:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colby2152

This is a SMF 2.X theme related question.  I attached an image for reference.  How do I change the background of the drop-down menus to not use an image and use a straight color so that the transparency doesn't cause an issue with reading?
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

Kindred

Theme specific questions should be asked in the thread dedicated to supporting that theme.

But to answer your basic question.
Firefox+firebug and figure out what CSS controls the menus, then change that CSS
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

colby2152

Quote from: Kindred on March 29, 2013, 04:48:43 PM
Theme specific questions should be asked in the thread dedicated to supporting that theme.

But to answer your basic question.
Firefox+firebug and figure out what CSS controls the menus, then change that CSS

Thanks... I have it!
ProFSL.com - Pro Fantasy Sports Leagues - Advanced fantasy sports leagues, contests, free chances at cash/prizes, and sports discussion.

Need a server? I am happy to advocate this hosting solution - hands on customer service and reliability is relieving!!!

Advertisement: