News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

error code 8192

Started by BiGBLiZZ, April 22, 2013, 12:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

MrPhil

Quote from: BiGBLiZZ on April 22, 2013, 01:42:32 AM
Will just changing it from split() to preg_split() work?

<edit>
The answer is no. but explode() will.

now to tackle the submit_form and "1" errors!
</edit>

Yes, preg_split() is the replacement for split(). You probably didn't update the regexp pattern to include delimiters, e.g., ':' ==> '/:/'.

split() or preg_split() is unnecessary if the pattern (regexp) is a simple constant with no regular expression operations (e.g., '/:/' rather than, say, '/[:,]/'). In that case, it's better to use explode().

Kindred

yes.   When you see a portal eval'd it usually means that you have a problem in one of you code blocks.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

BiGBLiZZ

Quote from: MrPhil on April 22, 2013, 09:11:27 AM
Yes, preg_split() is the replacement for split(). You probably didn't update the regexp pattern to include delimiters, e.g., ':' ==> '/:/'.

split() or preg_split() is unnecessary if the pattern (regexp) is a simple constant with no regular expression operations (e.g., '/:/' rather than, say, '/[:,]/'). In that case, it's better to use explode().

Yeah... that... LOL.. I stopped using PHP around 4.2, so I honestly have no idea what you just said. But it's okay. The php cose I am using is a very simple password input to change a count of a certain aspect of the game I run. explode() works to replace the split() that was there, and there are no new errors, so, for now I am happy with it. One day when I have time I will get back on the php horse and work on 5.x and get to know all this crap again. Until then.. I have y'all!  :D

Thanks guys!
Think you are clever?
Prove It!

Advertisement: