News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Spoiler Tag

Started by AzaToth, September 20, 2005, 11:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tL0z

Quote from: azatoth on September 21, 2005, 04:06:25 PM
Quote from: tL0z on September 21, 2005, 03:37:10 PM
Can you please make a portuguese version?
Made a language pack for portuguese, please try, I can't portuguese so google did the job
Edit: merged it with mod instead

I deleted the previous version and installed the new one (0.1.5). But it still doesn't work. I click on aplicar mod (apply mod) and it says that "não há acções especificadas" (there are no actions specified.

The code [spoiler][/spoiler] doesn't work and there is nothing on the current theme panel  :(

I'm using SMF 1.0.5.

AzaToth

Quote from: tL0z on September 24, 2005, 03:17:46 PM
Quote from: azatoth on September 21, 2005, 04:06:25 PM
Quote from: tL0z on September 21, 2005, 03:37:10 PM
Can you please make a portuguese version?
Made a language pack for portuguese, please try, I can't portuguese so google did the job
Edit: merged it with mod instead

I deleted the previous version and installed the new one (0.1.5). But it still doesn't work. I click on aplicar mod (apply mod) and it says that "não há acções especificadas" (there are no actions specified.

The code [spoiler][/spoiler] doesn't work and there is nothing on the current theme panel  :(

I'm using SMF 1.0.5.

That's the problem, the mod is only compabile with SMF 1.1 beta3 and SMF 1.1 RC1, there is not support for SMF 1.0.5

tL0z

Oh.  :(

Do you think its safe to upgrade to SMF 1.1 RC1? I have new smiles and Mambo Integration installed.

AzaToth

Quote from: tL0z on September 24, 2005, 04:02:36 PM
Oh.  :(

Do you think its safe to upgrade to SMF 1.1 RC1? I have new smiles and Mambo Integration installed.
Smileis should not be a problem, Mambo I dont know, pehaps you should ask the question to thome who develope Mambo (dont even know what mambo is so...)

Traiklin

Quote from: azatoth on September 24, 2005, 03:13:09 PM
Quote from: Traiklin on September 24, 2005, 02:55:43 PM
how do I go about installing this mod?

everytime I try to run the xml file it says Parse error. but there isn't anything else to run in the mod and there isn't anything that explain how to actually install it.
Vhat version of SMF you have?

1.1 RC1, I figured it out. I didn't realize SMF installed the mods automatically, I am so used to doing everything by hand.
hxxp:www.gamingmind.com [nonactive]

AzaToth

Quote from: Traiklin on September 25, 2005, 01:13:29 AM
Quote from: azatoth on September 24, 2005, 03:13:09 PM
Quote from: Traiklin on September 24, 2005, 02:55:43 PM
how do I go about installing this mod?

everytime I try to run the xml file it says Parse error. but there isn't anything else to run in the mod and there isn't anything that explain how to actually install it.
Vhat version of SMF you have?

1.1 RC1, I figured it out. I didn't realize SMF installed the mods automatically, I am so used to doing everything by hand.
It shouldn't install on 1.0.5, the package info explicy express: '<install for="1.1 Beta 3 Public">' and '<install for="1.1 RC1">', 1.0.5 should know that.

dknoppix

Um...where in the admin CP are the setttings for this? I'm running SMF 1.1 RC1

dk

Elijah Bliss

Worked like a charm, great mod!

dknoppix

AzaToth

ArkServer

Quote from: AzaToth on October 13, 2005, 01:21:36 PM
Quote from: ArkServer on October 13, 2005, 01:19:03 PM
Quote from: dknoppix on October 10, 2005, 06:55:58 AM
nvm, I found it

where?
Admin->Configuration->Current Theme

Do you know how to add the button for the simplicity theme? i cant find the button anywhere. it works in the default template.. so i guess its a problem with the template.

AzaToth

Quote from: ArkServer on October 13, 2005, 04:30:13 PM
nvm, I found it

where?

Do you know how to add the button for the simplicity theme? i cant find the button anywhere. it works in the default template.. so i guess its a problem with the template.
button?

ArkServer

Quote from: AzaToth on October 13, 2005, 06:02:37 PM
Quote from: ArkServer on October 13, 2005, 04:30:13 PM
nvm, I found it

where?

button?

you know, the option in Admin->Configuration->Current Theme , i cant find it anywhere and i think its because the template.

AzaToth

Quote from: ArkServer on October 13, 2005, 06:06:17 PM
you know, the option in Admin->Configuration->Current Theme , i cant find it anywhere and i think its because the template.
Ah, ok, it's not a button, but a pulldown menu at the bottom of the page:

There's a Ferret

Cool mod AzaToth!

I have one little display problem, though. In the screenshots the spoiler text is enclosed in a box. On my board it isn't. How do I fix that?

AzaToth

Quote from: Satellite on October 17, 2005, 10:05:13 AM
Cool mod AzaToth!

I have one little display problem, though. In the screenshots the spoiler text is enclosed in a box. On my board it isn't. How do I fix that?

have you tried to reload everything? are you using any custom theme?

There's a Ferret

I'm sorry, it must have been a browser issue... now the box is correctly displayed around the spoiler.

However, that changed the appearance of the spoiler button: is there a way to have it displayed in the usual way?

AzaToth

Quote from: Satellite on October 17, 2005, 12:40:18 PM
I'm sorry, it must have been a browser issue... now the box is correctly displayed around the spoiler.

However, that changed the appearance of the spoiler button: is there a way to have it displayed in the usual way?
can you give me a screenshot of the error?

There's a Ferret

Look at the mouse pointer to see a correct-looking button... before the box appeared, the spoiler button was rendered in the same style.

Advertisement: