News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Mod Installation

Started by NaturalProd, May 13, 2013, 04:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturalProd

Whenever I try and install (not download) a package, it just comes up with a white screen. Like so:

Mr. Pedram

My Modifications:
» Loading For SMF
» Buddies Block
» Redirect Links
» Birthdate On Registration
» PM Warning
» Instagram
» Add Table,Td,Tr Button
» Search Topic & Board Button
Browse All...

NaturalProd

Thank you for the reply, but I'm sure that's not the problem.

Storman™

Well you have some sort of fundamental problem on your site because even if I click on the "Get Started" link on your main front page I get a blank page as well.

So something is amiss...

NaturalProd

Quote from: Storman™ on May 13, 2013, 05:16:56 AM
Well you have some sort of fundamental problem on your site because even if I click on the "Get Started" link on your main front page I get a blank page as well.

So something is amiss...

Correction, my forum url is hxxp:rsads.org/smf/ [nonactive]

kat

Quote from: NaturalProd on May 13, 2013, 05:08:01 AM
Thank you for the reply, but I'm sure that's not the problem.

Out of pure curiosity, why do you say that?

Have you read this, too?

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=499374.0

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Chalky

Kindred

in which case, no matter what NaturalProd says, the white screen is the exact problem that I described in the linked post.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=502354.0
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: