News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

"See (and act) only in own topics" possible?

Started by sangham.net, June 19, 2013, 12:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

Burke ♞ Knight

Since this discussion is over, except for an issue of not listening, I think it would be best to lock it.

So, I am...

If any other team member wishes to re-open it, then please, by all means, feel free to do so. :)

Kindred

Johan,

We have had this conversation before...  and you just keep plugging away, ignoring what people tell you - or discounting their statements because, (according to you) if they don't agree with you, they must not understand.
I will say this one more time.

We understand what you are saying.
We disagree.
We feel that YOU are incorrect in your assumptions and, whatever YOU mig want, this request does not belong in the core product.

That being said...  go ahead and find a coder to do what you want.
You could even have the coder submit it as a pull request to the 2.1 line...

However, the developers have more important things to work on for the 2.1 release and Arantor has distinct and other plans for the 3.0 line.

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

Even if it were submitted as a pull request to 2.1 I do not see us integrating it.

I have a better idea. Wedge has per topic privacy. It will not do *exactly* what you're asking at present but it could in time. I suggest talking to Nao about it, he will be more receptive to your ideas than we are.

Advertisement: