News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Reattribe/Forum recounts *one of these is not working

Started by Kimmie, June 28, 2013, 11:11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmie

3 days ago, I attributed posts from 3 different accounts, to one person. It claims they all went through.

Right after, I ran recount maintenance

As of right now, their post count totals have not changed.

When I go to the 3 accounts I reatribbuted, each of those accounts still shows it having posts on the summary page

When I click on show posts, the messages tab is empty however the topics page is not

Topics

When I go to one of the topics listed, it shows that the NEW person is the one that started it.

Same post, different person

Looks like the reatribbute only half worked  (it changed the name of the post starter but did not remove them from the initial person)
The recount does not work because the new accounts totals have not changed at all.

Is there a different query on the DB I can run to get these updated?

Acans

"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: