News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Private Profile

Started by Diego Andrés, July 07, 2013, 04:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain Forest

Hmm, after installing your latest version, new guests are not able to register..

Unknown column 'private_profile' in 'field list'
File: /var/www/vhosts/ URL /httpdocs/forum/Sources/Subs-Members.php
Line: 819

In errorlog:

Type of error: Database

Apply Filter: Only show the error messages of this URL
URL/forum/index.php?action=register2
Apply Filter: Only show the errors with the same message
Database Error: Unknown column 'private_profile' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO smf_members(`member_name`, `email_address`, `passwd`, `password_salt`, `posts`, `date_registered`, `member_ip`, `member_ip2`, `validation_code`, `real_name`, `personal_text`, `private_profile`, `pm_email_notify`, `id_theme`, `id_post_group`, `lngfile`, `buddy_list`, `pm_ignore_list`, `message_labels`, `website_title`, `website_url`, `location`, `icq`, `aim`, `yim`, `msn`, `time_format`, `signature`, `avatar`, `usertitle`, `secret_question`, `secret_answer`, `additional_groups`, `ignore_boards`, `smiley_set`, `openid_uri`, `is_activated`, `gender`, `hide_email`)
VALUES
('USERNAME, E-MAILADDRESS', '82d4d7fb2525fd48ed3a35e1f5a2738e32b3dd60', '4903', 0, 1373798206, 'IP ADDRESS', 'IP ADDRESS', '', 'USERNAME', '', 'members', 1, 0, 4, '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', 1, 0, 1)
Apply Filter: Only show the errors from this file
File: /var/www/vhosts/ URL /httpdocs/forum/Sources/Subs-Members.php
Line: 819

NanoSector

In Subs-Members.php, search for private_profile and replace with profile_private. I thought I fixed that...
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Rain Forest

Quote from: Yoshi on July 14, 2013, 06:45:33 AM
In Subs-Members.php, search for private_profile and replace with profile_private. I thought I fixed that...
Thanks I hope it will work :P

CMOBOSS_OLD

I see this was left unchanged.

Glad to see this did work. :)

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Advertisement: