News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Preview] Net-worq

Started by Gatlin1, July 08, 2013, 01:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARG01

Net-worq is a theme designed from scratch to take advantage of CSS3 elements. It contains elements for a smooth transition hover effect for the menu, links, social icons and the header advert image.

The social icons, header advert and footer links can be activated/deactivated in Admin simply by adding titles and urls.

PSD files will be available for the logo, social icons and the header advert.

Made a few Board Index changes. Currently working on Display Index changes.

Net-worq will be available as a premium theme soon. Exclusive rights with copyright removal will be an option to the "serious" community forum owner.

Still tons of work to do yet.

Live demo
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Rain Forest

Colin

I am not too much of a fan of the peach/tan header bg, but the theme looks very slick.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

ARG01

Quote from: Colin on July 08, 2013, 01:45:07 PM
I am not too much of a fan of the peach/tan header bg, but the theme looks very slick.

"Peach/tan"? I was going for a medium to light olive green tone. Apparently our monitor color settings are a bit different.  :D
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

Mick.

Colin

Excuse my poor color description. I suppose it is more of an olive green. Regardless, nice work.
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody is not thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Colin

ARG01

Thanks guys. Btw, I have 10 spots for social icons. What are the 10 most popular social networks today? I don't get out much.  :D

Burke ♞ Knight

Arg, that theme looks great!
Keep up the great work. :)

ARG01

Mick.

Arg, have you tried antialiased in your stylesheet?

html {
    -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;
    text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,0.004);
}

ARG01

Quote from: Mick. on July 08, 2013, 07:58:10 PM
Arg, have you tried antialiased in your stylesheet? i find this pretty nifty ;)

html {
}

Actually I have. It makes things appear much cleaner.

Mick.

Quote from: ARG on July 08, 2013, 08:42:57 PM
Quote from: Mick. on July 08, 2013, 07:58:10 PM
Arg, have you tried antialiased in your stylesheet? i find this pretty nifty ;)

html {
}

Actually I have. It makes things appear much cleaner.
Reason i posted, the text looks a bit odd in the image but it could be my browser. ;)

ARG01

I believe it's the image.  :D

maxg

Lite Olive it is and very nice job as always friend!

Best of luck with this and that and the others Bro!

regards,
Maxx

ARG01

Crip

Theme Looks really clean ARG ,  nice work !
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Advertisement: