Simple Youtube Video Embedder/BBC

Started by xPandax, July 12, 2013, 02:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HRM

It just works on smf 2.0.7.
I have it running and I ran the patch.
To install something for the cat's 'cut' is never nice..... (old dutch saying) :D

Neo_TE

Quote from: diesy on December 01, 2013, 04:46:29 PM
Hello,

just wondering if we can assign you has the ability to embed and who doesnt. I want only the moderators or global mods to be able to use the embedding.

That feature is not available for this mod. Sorry for the very late reply.

Quote from: HRM on January 20, 2014, 05:58:03 AM
There was an old mod (very long time ago)  that would support the tags yt and /yt.

Like in:
[yt=425,350]rsVGTEUNlK0&hl[/yt]

How can I make this mod do those tags too?
This because I have very old post with that tag that now are not working.

Its not possible with the current mod. To make that feature available, the mod has to be re-written which will break the current mod, so I'm not going to do that. Sorry for the very late reply.

Quote from: pikapower on January 25, 2014, 05:28:55 AM
is there a smf 2.0.7 update ?

This mod will work with all versions of SMF 2.0.x. :)

PixelClyde

First: nice mod.

My Q: I wonder wether I can integrate a whole playlis or not? When I try so, only the first video is shown. How do I integrate a whole playlist?

Neo_TE

Quote from: PixelClyde on March 04, 2014, 09:28:08 AM

My Q: I wonder wether I can integrate a whole playlis or not? When I try so, only the first video is shown. How do I integrate a whole playlist?

The embed code for playlist is different from videos, so playlist won't work. To make playlist work, the mod has to be re-written including another bbc for playlist. Ill try to do that when I find time. Thanks for the idea. Cheers! :)

PixelClyde

Quote from: xPandax on March 04, 2014, 09:46:44 PM
Quote from: PixelClyde on March 04, 2014, 09:28:08 AM

The embed code for playlist is different from videos, so playlist won't work. To make playlist work, the mod has to be re-written including another bbc for playlist. Ill try to do that when I find time. Thanks for the idea. Cheers! :)
That would be nice, thanks.

Neo_TE

Mod updated to v2.0. Please upgrade to the latest version. :P

Changelog / New Features
v2.0 - Mod totally rewritten using hooks (13 March 2014)
  • Added settings for video width & height
  • Added feature to parse youtube videos with time identifier
  • Added feature to parse youtube Playlist
  • Added support for [YT] tags which was used by some old mod
  • Embed codes are changed to "https" as default

Advertisement: