Email Newsletter Software ...

Started by xtremecruiser, September 26, 2005, 04:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xtremecruiser

I need some ideas on a good Email Newsletter Software ...
I can only send 100 emails a hour :-X and need something I can throttle back for a list of 2000-3000
PHPlist is just a pain to get to do this right without massive changes.
Can anyone suggest a program or a way to do this ?
Thanks

junglecat

Are you looking for a free one or one to buy?
PM me for affordable hosting. I will install your SMF forum with your choice of a theme for FREE.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Join us at Christian Discussions 

xtremecruiser

Quote from: junglecat on September 27, 2005, 01:15:44 AM
Are you looking for a free one or one to buy?
I can pay for one as long as its not a fortune ;)

junglecat

The very best free one I know about is this one:
http://mojo.skazat.com/

However, it's perl, not php. If you are wanting a php script I'm not sure which would be the best free one.
PM me for affordable hosting. I will install your SMF forum with your choice of a theme for FREE.

xtremecruiser

Quote from: junglecat on September 27, 2005, 09:14:04 AM
The very best free one I know about is this one:
http://mojo.skazat.com/

However, it's perl, not php. If you are wanting a php script I'm not sure which would be the best free one.
Thanks I will check it out.
I would be willing to use a offsite company that sends them for me for around $10-$20 a month since I have email issues with my host ( limited amount of emails a hour )

junglecat

Quote from: xtremecruiser on September 27, 2005, 10:49:02 AM
I would be willing to use a offsite company that sends them for me for around $10-$20 a month since I have email issues with my host ( limited amount of emails a hour )

You need a different host. ;)

I have my servers set to unlimited per hour because most of my clients have large mailing lists, but I know MOST hosts have a limit to avoid spamming from their servers.

xtremecruiser

Quote from: junglecat on September 27, 2005, 10:59:13 AM
Quote from: xtremecruiser on September 27, 2005, 10:49:02 AM

You need a different host. ;)

I have my servers set to unlimited per hour because most of my clients have large mailing lists, but I know MOST hosts have a limit to avoid spamming from their servers.
I am thinking about a new host, but my hosting company moved me to a server that is only running 3 sites with sql and the servers load is really low right now and fast as heck.  Most good hosts are too pricey with as fast a server and unlimited email.  I get 80 gig of bandwidth and 2 gigs of webspace for $70 a year right now.  If you have a suggestion of a new host feel free to IM me or post it.
I have many domain names, I wonder if I can get one setup for just email at a decent price ?

Advertisement: