News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Unapproved posts listed to guests

Started by msh100, September 26, 2013, 06:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

msh100

Hello,

We have a forum setup the topics with (Awaiting Approval) are listed are listed to guests (I could not post a link).

Guests can not access these pages, however they are listed on the forums board. Admins can however view these pages (As expected).

Marcus

Shambles

msh100

How do I prevent guests from being able to see the topics with (Awaiting approval)? They shouldn't be listed on the forum board for non-moderators

Kindred

url showing an example of what you say guests can see?

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

msh100

hxxp:forum.hybridcluster.com/ [nonactive] if you check "General Discussion" you will see what I mean

Arantor

Hmm, interesting. I assume you have turned post moderation on in the admin panel?

Kindred

and you have checked what permissions you have allowed for guests?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

msh100

Quote from: Kindred on September 26, 2013, 09:56:22 AM
and you have checked what permissions you have allowed for guests?

This is the permission for guests.

Where do I check if moderation is enabled?

Arantor

Admin > Configuration > Core Features > press the big power button next to Post Moderation, press save at the bottom.

Advertisement: