News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[Converter] XenForo 1.2 --> SMF 2.0.x

Started by margarett, October 06, 2013, 05:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

margarett

Hello.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been extremely busy...
Edit the converter file, find:
$smcFunc['db_insert']('insert',
$prefix_smf . 'topics',

Replace with:
$smcFunc['db_insert']('ignore',
$prefix_smf . 'topics',
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

sc4t

thank you very much  :D

2 New error message

QuoteWarning: unlink(/homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/attachments/Avatars): Is a directory in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/xf2smf.php on line 1157
Attachments folder is now empty. Now we will start the copy operation.
Depending on the number of files you have, this can take some time...
Copying attachments 1 to 50...
Warning: copy(/internal_data/attachments/0/1726-d84ddc27854255da454ecafd94dac5e6.data): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/xf2smf.php on line 1258

Warning: copy(/internal_data/attachments/0/1725-4d3172945cf1a53077f8f886f7058f4e.data): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/xf2smf.php on line 1258

Warning: copy(/internal_data/attachments/0/1724-67f93a08db21ab6e29c403adc9b03525.data): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/xf2smf.php on line 1258

QuoteThis is the seventh step of the conversion. We will now copy and convert User Avatars

Please make sure that you've reached here from the sixth step (Post Attachments) as both work the same
table in SMF's structure so it's really important the sequence is maintained.
We will now try and fetch all existing avatars datas, from XF's data/avatars/l sub-folders
It can happen that this results in a huge array. If memory is exceeded, this will need a serious overhaul...

Warning: dir(/data/avatars/l): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/xf2smf.php on line 2071

Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/xf2smf.php on line 2073

sc4t

margarett

You didn't set XF's path. Check the instructions on the first post ;)

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

sc4t

I still have the error message for the parts attached
It lacks all the latest topics and messages posted in December and January.
Missing also all users registered in the December and January

Forum xenforo
http://www.scooter-chinois-4t.com/forum/

vs

Forum smf
http://www.scooter-chinois-4t.com/smf

pseudo: margarett
Passe: 123456

margarett

But did you fix XF's path in the converter?

As for the latest posts I have no idea. I'd need to check in place, sorry. If you are comfortable with the idea PM me (do NOT post in this topic) access to your cPanel or other control panel you might be using. I need to check the databases and run the converter myself to understand what's wrong...

sc4t

margarett

Thank you. I've seen it but I can only work on it later tonight

sc4t

Quote from: sc4t on January 20, 2016, 04:54:01 AM
I still have the error message for the parts attached
It lacks all the latest topics and messages posted in December and January.
Missing also all users registered in the December and January

Forum xenforo
http://www.scooter-chinois-4t.com/forum/

vs

Forum smf
http://www.scooter-chinois-4t.com/smf

pseudo: margarett
Passe: 123456

Missing also the archive forum created in January
http://www.scooter-chinois-4t.com/forum/forums/archives.79/

margarett

I now checked in place. I didn't check the attachments issue but the converter worked just fine regarding topics.

The last topic in XF's database (table xf_thread) is ID 13586, also the last in SMF's converted database
http://www.scooter-chinois-4t.com/forum/threads/probleme-dans-les-monte.13586/
http://www.scooter-chinois-4t.com/smf/index.php?topic=13586.0
There are some newer topics in your forum which are not converted over to SMF because, well, I don't know where XF is storing them ??? They are NOT in xf_thread and xf_post tables!

Same for posts. The last post ID stored in xf_post is 134923, as it's also in SMF's smf_messages...
http://www.scooter-chinois-4t.com/forum/threads/probleme-dans-les-monte.13586/#post-134923
http://www.scooter-chinois-4t.com/smf/index.php?topic=13586.msg134923#msg134923

My guess is that this "archive" you created moved database content to another database. And that is not supported by this converter (not by any other converter I know)

As far as I can tell, the converter is working fine. It's your database setup which seems kinda odd :(

margarett

About the attachments. There are several hundred attachments in SMF's "attachments" folder so I guess it worked for the most part...

QuoteWarning: unlink(/homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/attachments/Avatars): Is a directory in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/xf2smf.php on line 1157
This suggests that you had a folder inside "attachments" named "Avatars" which the converter doesn't really expect. Anyway it's a harmless warning.

QuoteWarning: copy(/internal_data/attachments/0/1726-d84ddc27854255da454ecafd94dac5e6.data): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/xf2smf.php on line 1258
Warning: copy(/internal_data/attachments/0/1725-4d3172945cf1a53077f8f886f7058f4e.data): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/xf2smf.php on line 1258
Warning: copy(/internal_data/attachments/0/1724-67f93a08db21ab6e29c403adc9b03525.data): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/xf2smf.php on line 1258
This simply means that a file which is referenced in XF's attachments table doesn't actually exist in the respective folder. Not a big deal, it happens ;)

This, however
QuoteWarning: dir(/data/avatars/l): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/xf2smf.php on line 2071
Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /homepages/46/d569266866/htdocs/clickandbuilds/ScooterChinois4T/smf/xf2smf.php on line 2073
Is odd. User avatars *were* converted so the step actually worked.

Bottom line: overall the converter did its job just fine :)

sc4t

Hello!

Thanks for your help...
It still lacks the subjects and message December January   :o

margarett

That's what I was trying to explain: these recent posts are NOT in the database. They should be stored in another database or table. I would advise you to check with XF's support now to undo that "archive" you did, because it seems to me that the missing posts were created after this.

sc4t

The problem of ghost subjects is resolved.  :)

sc4t

Une erreur s'est produite !

Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (id_member)

sc4t

The problem with private messages is resolved.
Now I have a new error with polls

QuoteThis is the eight step of the conversion. We will now convert Polls

First, let's trash the actual contents of SMF "polls", "poll_choices" and "log_polls" tables....
Polls cleared from SMF tables. Next step, count what's there to move?? 0 polls, 0 poll responses and 0 poll votes were found in XF.
Now retrieving polls 1 to 0...
Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back

margarett

Eh :P Never thought about that... When there's nothing to convert it still tries to insert an empty row. I'll fix that shortly

anon228

at step 5 get this error
QuotePMs cleared from SMF tables. Next step, count what's there to move?? 164076 PMs were found in XF.
Now retrieving messages 1 to 350...
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Winginx\home\site.com\public_html\smf\xf2smf.php on line 1054

anon228

another error
Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.
Back
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Winginx\home\site.com\public_html\smf\xf2smf.php:34) in C:\Winginx\home\site.com\public_html\smf\Sources\Errors.php on line 346 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Winginx\home\site.com\public_html\smf\xf2smf.php:34) in C:\Winginx\home\site.com\public_html\smf\Sources\Errors.php on line 347 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Winginx\home\site.com\public_html\smf\xf2smf.php:34) in C:\Winginx\home\site.com\public_html\smf\Sources\Errors.php on line 348 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Winginx\home\site.com\public_html\smf\xf2smf.php:34) in C:\Winginx\home\site.com\public_html\smf\Sources\Errors.php on line 351 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Winginx\home\site.com\public_html\smf\xf2smf.php:34) in C:\Winginx\home\site.com\public_html\smf\Sources\Errors.php on line 352 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Winginx\home\site.com\public_html\smf\xf2smf.php:34) in C:\Winginx\home\site.com\public_html\smf\Sources\Errors.php on line 353
Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

margarett

@sc4t, please try the new converter attached to the first post. I don't have any XF data anymore so I can't test it though :( Fingers crossed :P
It seems you found and fixed some errors, would it be possible for you to let me know if you changed something in the converter in that process?

@anon228, the file I just uploaded won't be of use for you because it doesn't touch anything related to PMs. In version you're using, line 1054 is:
$temp = unserialize($value['recipients']);
>>>>>>>> foreach ($temp as $key2 => $value2)
{
if (($key2 != $value['last_message_user_id']) && ($key2 != $value['id_starter'])) //prevent duplicates
$recipients[] = $key2;
}
unset($temp);

It seems that the fetched value isn't serialized as expected. I would suggest you change that bit to:
$temp = unserialize($value['recipients']);
if (is_array($temp))
{
foreach ($temp as $key2 => $value2)
{
if (($key2 != $value['last_message_user_id']) && ($key2 != $value['id_starter'])) //prevent duplicates
$recipients[] = $key2;
}
}
unset($temp);

Advertisement: