News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Don't know why I get this error when I connect to my forum..

Started by Izzy007, January 15, 2014, 05:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy007

Hello,

Recently I was connected to my forum, I left my PC and when I came back I could not access it, I kept getting this error:

Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/www/afsclan.comoj.com/forum/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/www/afsclan.comoj.com/forum/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in Unknown on line 0

Free Web Hosting

Could someone help me please? It's been working for around 4 months, don't know what happened suddenly.

Forum Link: www.afsclan.comoj.com

Thanks!

Storman™

Your forum doesn't seem to exist so maybe contact 000webhost.com for info.

EDIT:  P.S. off topic but couldn't help but notice that comoj.com is also blacklisted at the URIBL:  http://www.uribl.com/index.shtml  You might want to sort that and get yourself delisted. Ask them, not us  ;)

Izzy007

Ok... don't know who the hell deleted my forum, it was there 2 mins and then the next 2 mins it's gone when I check my FTP! Wow, i've been using this forum for like 4-5 months and nothing has happened to me like this before.

Thanks.

Chas Large

Did you install it or was it provided by the host through a script? It could be they deleted it or moved it or their AV scanner thought it was the cause of the blacklisting. Either way, you need to discuss with your hosting company. I hope YOU took backups of your database. ;)
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Advertisement: