News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF 2.0.7 Released

Started by Oldiesmann, January 20, 2014, 09:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Lightbody

Installed through the admin center in a couple of clicks (from 2.0.6.) thanks for the good work.

Looking forward to 2.1 too! 

IchBin™

Quote from: Sir Cumber-Patcher on January 23, 2014, 02:10:18 PM
If TP didn't randomly declare its own db_query() function I wouldn't have had to modify the patch for that part ;)

That should be long gone in TP 1.0 from what I remember. I think I removed that around that time anyway. Maybe I did it after TP 1.0 lol. I can't remember... Anyway, I know it shouldn't be in the code now. If it is, it's something I meant to remove but haven't yet.
IchBin™        TinyPortal

ziemek8

Why on the:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/upgrades/index.php?action=upgrade;file=smf_patch_2.0.7.tar.gz;smf_version=2.0.6
under:
"./Sources/Subs-Members.php"
first two operations are about the same part of code? Maybe its a mistake?

And on the same page, on the bottom there is:
'Code
fix_calendar.php"
That file was added?

Regards.

Arantor

No, it's not a mistake. It's completely intentional. There was an issue with 2.0.6 whereby some users got a version of Subs-Members.php with the wrong version number. As you'll note from the file itself, it tries to update either 'version 2.0.1' or 'version 2.0.6' to 2.0.7.

As for fix_calendar.php, that is not a new file but a script to run on install to fix incorrect dates in the calendar and should be deleted once run.

Portugal

Thanks for that great job.

Congrat.

MultiformeIngegno

And is it intended that SSI.php has in header "@version 2.0.4" ? Cause in my admin panel it's red, reporting that 2.0.7 is the current version of the file.
RockCiclopedia (wiki - forum), Tutta la storia del rock, scritta da voi ...
Rimanere aggiornati sul mondo della musica grazie al nuovo feed "RockCiclopedia Music News"!

Arantor

Well, the first change in the patch for SSI is to change that from 2.0.4 to 2.0.7... if that didn't happen I'd wonder what other things weren't changed. But as already noted before, several this, this is not a support thread.

MultiformeIngegno

Quote from: Sir Cumber-Patcher on January 23, 2014, 07:42:43 PM
Well, the first change in the patch for SSI is to change that from 2.0.4 to 2.0.7... if that didn't happen I'd wonder what other things weren't changed. But as already noted before, several this, this is not a support thread.
I just downloaded the large upgrade and full install packages. In both SSI.php has "@version 2.0.4".
Rimanere aggiornati sul mondo della musica grazie al nuovo feed "RockCiclopedia Music News"!

Arantor

That, uh, would be because our master SVN repo doesn't seem to have been updated (since we build the patch first and then do everything else), and with the fun of pulling the update, it wasn't re-applied properly after.

I will get it dealt with.

HDB

Installed flawlessly from the Admin panel! My Thanks to all you smart guys and gals!!

ernestto

Im going to test this released. Thank you!

valgusepoiss

SMF 2.0.7 Update test failed for me:

./Sources/News.php

When i click and open operation window there are two textarea boxes

FIND:

$val = preg_replace('/^' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?((?:board|topic)=[^#"]+)(#[^"]*)?$/e', '\'\' . $scripturl . \'/\' . strtr(\'1€\', \'&;=\', \'//,\') . \'.html1€\'', $val);

return $val;

REPLACE

$val = preg_replace_callback('~^' . preg_quote($scripturl, '/') . '\?((?:board|topic)=[^#"]+)(#[^"]*)?$~', create_function('$m', 'global $scripturl; return $scripturl . \'/\' . strtr("$m[1]", \'&;=\', \'//,\') . \'.html\' . (isset($m[2]) ? $m[2] : "");'), $val);

return $val;

Kindred

1- this thread is not for support.
2- there is an FAQ article that explains what errors in mod installations mean and what to do.
3- if that still doesn't help you, open a post in the support area.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Realinfo

Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs-Post.php    Test failed

2.0.6 Default Theme

Illori

Quote from: Kindred on January 24, 2014, 07:46:32 AM
1- this thread is not for support.
2- there is an FAQ article that explains what errors in mod installations mean and what to do.
3- if that still doesn't help you, open a post in the support area.

Burke ♞ Knight

Way to go, Dev team!
Not one issue on any of my sites. :)

MultiformeIngegno

Quote from: BurkeKnight on January 24, 2014, 08:34:28 AM
Way to go, Dev team!
Yeah after 3/4 days of adjusting the packages ahaha

Antes

Quote from: MultiformeIngegno on January 24, 2014, 08:57:08 AM
Quote from: BurkeKnight on January 24, 2014, 08:34:28 AM
Way to go, Dev team!
Yeah after 3/4 days of adjusting the packages ahaha

Please be accurate :) Jan 21 patch released, 10 hours later suspended, Jan 22 revised patch released... I think your systems are lagging try to flush it ;)

Kindred

3/4 days? really?

Jan 20. update released (21:40 EST)
Reports of issues come in and are validated.
Jan 21. update pulled (06:00 EST)
Jan 21. Devs wake up, realize issue and work on correcting it.
Jan 22  update fixed and re-released (14:00 EST)

Basically ONE DAY to re-release a fix.
Impressive, even by corporate standards, let alone an all volunteer organization.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: