News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Custom Achievements

Started by Leprechaun7377, June 29, 2020, 12:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATLANTIS29

I know this is an old topic, so I know this might be a long shot but is there a way to change the max size of the image I want to use something 150x35 and some 35x35 which I thought I had done until I add a 2nd 3rd 4th achievement then it just squashes them down to fit on 1 row so how do i make it put 1 per row and maintain source image size?

vicente127

Hello, I can't make the icons to work or show, only appears like a broken img, but the icons appear inside their config...

You cannot view this attachment.

Diego Andrés

Inspect the expected path for those images.
Perhaps you need to add them to your theme as well?

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

vicente127

I don't know, it's the default smf theme, and they are fine and accessible with the link :(

vicente127

Quote from: Diego Andrés on September 16, 2023, 05:29:51 PMInspect the expected path for those images.
Perhaps you need to add them to your theme as well?

I found the issue, for some reason, the permissions were enough for the mod to show the images in the control panel, but they weren't enough to show for the 'public' so I just made the permissions 755 for the folder images inside achievements and now it works, thank you anyway, because in the end it helped inspecting the route of the image.

The new problem is inside posts... inspecting the images it shows like the images should be stored inside a folder called like the forum post and that's very weird... happens with Profile or any other URL that isn't index, since its there where the Source folder is stored.

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

vicente127

vicente127

Quote from: Kindred on September 19, 2023, 12:50:16 PMAre you using prettyurls?

This was the issue, any way to make them work together?

vbgamer45

Looks like achievements images are using relative urls instead of absoulte which breaks subdirectories urls
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Senkusha

This may be a dumb question, but what does Link do?
--Senkusha
The Anime Brigade
Anime-style Role Playing Games and Discussion.
(SMF v. 2.1.4, PHP v. 8.0)

Diego Andrés

Senkusha

In the Achievement Admin section:

--Senkusha
The Anime Brigade
Anime-style Role Playing Games and Discussion.
(SMF v. 2.1.4, PHP v. 8.0)

Diego Andrés

Looks like you use this to go a to a form where you can send the reward.

Advertisement: