News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Users unable to register - "An Error Has Occurred!".

Started by xJamie, May 31, 2014, 11:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xJamie

Quote from: ZombieCoder on May 31, 2014, 09:54:45 PM
That mod does not create a field called custom_color but one called online_color. It isn't that mod you're using.

And, really? OK, I REALLY need to smack someone upside the head because that's all levels of wrong, but now I can't tell you what to change it to without seeing what the mod would do with it.

Please see the attachments.

Arantor

Hmm, and 'custom_color' for members didn't strike you as the fact it might be the Custom Username Color mod?

Fine. From the structure tab I directed you to before, do the 'default value' bit as before, but also set the type to VARCHAR and the length to 255, then save. Should fix the issues.

xJamie

Quote from: ZombieCoder on May 31, 2014, 10:12:42 PM
Hmm, and 'custom_color' for members didn't strike you as the fact it might be the Custom Username Color mod?

Fine. From the structure tab I directed you to before, do the 'default value' bit as before, but also set the type to VARCHAR and the length to 255, then save. Should fix the issues.

Table px_members has been altered successfully.

It worked, it worked! Thank you all for helping me, i really appreciate it! Especially you ZombieCoder, I couldn't have done it without you.

But why did all this happen? Did you ever find the mod causing this?

Arantor

Sure I did. That's how I knew what to look for...

custom_color in the members table. Not hard to consider a mod called Custom Username Color as being the culprit, is it?

Advertisement: